NSV!!!

Options
DP325i
DP325i Posts: 677 Member
So the other day i noticed that my jeans were getting way to big for me, had to tighten my belt 2+ notches and the jeans bunching up so much became uncomfortable, so after going to sears for some interview clothes, i decided to try on some new jeans, I'm officially down a pant size!

Replies

• FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    That is great...not sure which is best a NSV or seeing that number go down but I will take either. I am leaning towards the NSV being a sweeter feel! WTG!!
  • Ailorn
    Ailorn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congradulations! It feels good and remotivates you when you see real progress :)
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome feeling, forgot to add one of my others, my old shirts are starting to fit and i can now lift my arms without my gut popping out of the bottom =P for anyone wondering I'm doing Insanity and Hip Hop Abs concurrently along with a low fat high protein diet. Feel free to add me by the way, Especially if you're doing any kind of max interval training, certainly helps keep the morale up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!