30 Day Shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just did the first day of it about an hour ago and holy smokes!! i can feel it!
  • tleeiiiii
    tleeiiiii Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did it also, and lost mostly inches .. I lost 3 inches in my hips and 3 in my waist.:)
  • Lacey99
    Lacey99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    First day! Yay!
  • HarleyJean2012
    HarleyJean2012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did it also, and lost mostly inches .. I lost 3 inches in my hips and 3 in my waist.:)

Wow! That's alot. I would love to be able to do this.
  • choosingsara
    Options
    I feel like such a wuss but I did day one yesterday and am so sore I'm not sure I can do it again tonight! Anyone else super sore after the first day? Wondering if I'm just being and wuss and should do it again tonight or if I should give it a day???
  • Jalyst79
    Jalyst79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just completed Phase one of 30DS. I find that adding some extra cardio helps with the soreness.
  • choosingsara
    Options
    Did you give yourself a rest day at all at first?
  • MiTime2016
    MiTime2016 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a wuss but I did day one yesterday and am so sore I'm not sure I can do it again tonight! Anyone else super sore after the first day? Wondering if I'm just being and wuss and should do it again tonight or if I should give it a day???

I did my first day this morning, I'm definitely feeling it. I spend a lot of hours on the elliptical and lift 3, sometimes 4 days a week so I'm a bit surprised I'm this sore.
    I'm planning on going to the gym tonight and doing half an hour of cardio only but I can't honestly say that's going to happen.
    I'm gonna suck it up and do 30DS day 2 tomorrow.
    I read in one of the threads that it should be 2 days straight, a day of cardio, 2 more days of 30DS then a day off.
    I might follow that plan.
    I say go for it again tonight (then post back so I know how it went for you before I try it again myself :smile: )
  • choosingsara
    Options
    Day 2 went better than I expected. As of right now I'm less sore than when I started the dvd tonight.
  • tleeiiiii
    tleeiiiii Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    no, i found the pain got worse with rest. when i would work through it it would be better after.
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    look on the boards. there are groups for her Shed. You tube has the videos I am on day 5 and am loving it. I feel the burn !!
  • MiTime2016
    MiTime2016 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 2 went better than I expected. As of right now I'm less sore than when I started the dvd tonight.

Nice job! I went to the gym for 45 minutes of cardio after work tonight because the consensus is it's better not to rest; I'm going to do day 2 in the morning.