Top travel location you have EVER been, regardless of cost.

Options

Replies

• patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Australia....it was a amazing. Aussies are super chilled and laid back. If you ever go don't waste a lot of time in Syndey. It is like every other major city. The country and a lot of cool places to visit
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Australia....it was a amazing. Aussies are super chilled and laid back. If you ever go don't waste a lot of time in Syndey. It is like every other major city. The country and a lot of cool places to visit

Hell yes!!!! Us Aussies rule :D
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    San Francisco - so much to do and see and so laid back and friendly, and also Rome ooh and Venice Beach in LA such a cool, trippy place with alll kinds of characters!!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I took a two month trip in Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. After the cost of the flight...pretty inexpensive, really.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    umm

I loved my trip from London to Venice on the Orient Express, it was ludicrously expensive, but SO worth it.
    Paris
    London
    The Nile
    Morocco
    Venice
    San Marino
    Australia
    Toronto
    hmmmm I should stop....I love everywhere I have been apart from Cairo, but I am glad I have been there
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Prague and Vienna.
  • DallasEl
    Options
    Berlin!! Visited 3 times. My favorite place on this earth. Will find a way to live there some day.

Runner up would probably be New Orleans. Most amazing, engaging, humble people I have ever met.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    South Dakota! Between exploring the Badlands to hiking in the forest and climbing in caves and being up in the mountains, it was perfect!
  • bearsgal9
    Options
    Well I wanted to go to Europe before I turned 30 and was having trouble planning it… then I remembered travel group that my ex mentioned (Contiki for 18-35 year olds) – Granted most people do it at the younger end of that age range but it was an amazing experience. 7 countries in 9 days (London, Amsterdam, Innsbruk Austria, Munich & Rhyne Vally Germany, Noale & Venice Italy, Lucern Switzerland and Paris), made some amazing friends from all over the world that I am still close with – and the ones I met from the US I see once or twice a year. It cost me close to 3 grand at the end but I went myself, I wasn’t going to miss it because I couldn’t find anyone who could afford it or get the time off. How many people can say they “raided’ a 15th century castle in Noale Italy at 2AM. :)
  • leejusd
    leejusd Posts: 81
    Options
    Sorry can't name just one.
    Germany: Franfurt - awesome, Great bar district :drinker: ; Munich - Made it to the Oktoberfest, fun
    Spain: Sevilla for New Years (10 years ago) Lots of fun
    Scotland: Edinburgh - Beautiful
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Iraq and Afghanistan, there is no greater rush! lmao
    And it was an all expenses paid trip! :laugh:

lol, YOU! (Thank you for your service!)
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I havent been many places but i did enjoy Dublin, Tenerife and Turkey. Wasnt so keen on cyprus or Corfu.

Would love to go to Florida one day

Go, Ireland! Next time you're here, go to Galway... it's the best city in Ireland!

I've heard magnificent things about Galway so i shall put that on my list!

LOVE Ireland! Spent a month there once. The people are great as well!
  • Katrina090
    Katrina090 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    New York - just loved it !
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    S.Korea!!!
    Most amazing trip I have ever been on. Met the most amazing people from all over the world.
    Recently got back from Cuba and absolutely loved it there too. The people are just so kind and sweet.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Aruba. Beautiful weather, gorgeous beaches, lots of activities...:glasses:
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    LOVED Monte Carlo... Mediterranean is beautiful... there's a lot to see and do - great restaurants, great town for walking, 2 hour train ride to just about anywhere...

oh yeah - and there's the idle rich playboys who give you money to gamble with... at least they did 20 years ago... :drinker:
  • louisel809
    Options
    Tiny village in the north of India, in Himachel Pradesh, I was teaching English to the kids and helping build up the school!! Ah memories!
  • sd_dilligaf
    sd_dilligaf Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Monterey Peninsula - gorgeous scenery, lots to do outdoors and in, interesting towns, overall wonderful place to vacation.

Tassajara Zen Center - Very remote, outstanding veggie cuisine, incredible scenery and natural beauty, hot springs, zens teaching zazen, and loaded with history. This is a place where a 24-hour period feels like weeks.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I just went to Oahu in September last year and it was amazing. I was only there a week and wish I had more time to see all of the island, and maybe even island hop. It was my first in Hawaii and I can't wait to go back!
  • KittenTikka
    Options
    Several places for different reasons - I can't choose between Italy, Egypt, USA, India or the Maldives!!