Strange yet yummy snack I made....

Options
I just had some cooked egg whites I decided to experiment & instead of putting salt & pepper with salsa like I usually do. I had them with cinnamon & sugar free maple syrup drizzled on top. Soooooo good! What are some of your crazy combinations that you have come up with?

Replies

• iSarahMay
    Options
    I always eat my egg omelettes with melted dark chocolate and Peanut Butter and trust me it is 'gert lush'!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    OMG...chopped up sausage IN OATMEAL!! HOLY DELISH!!

Oh, also...add some PB in your chili.

Use greek yogurt as a base for homemade pimiento cheese.
  • tamboo7
    Options
    Not a healthy snack but oh so good... Oreo cookies with cream cheese. Mmmmmm.
  • melindatraynor
    melindatraynor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with Pecans and Craisans..
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    anchovies on tomatoes....
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on celery... sounds horrid but great before a run - kids love it too!
  • Manapaws
    Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs with tuna and ketchup
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on celery... sounds horrid but great before a run - kids love it too!

My mom used to fill the valley with peanut butter - xtra crunchy and add raisins on it. Ants on a log!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    thin mint girl scout cookies with peanut butter...hence why i dont buy cookies!
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with Pecans and Craisans..

I've done this a few times its delicious!!

Now my unhealthy but yummy snack is chewy chips ahoy, with crunchy honey peanut butter and make a sandwich of sorts. Soo good and the reason I only buy the original chips ahoy cause they don't tempt me at all!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Oh, I thought everyone ate this. I remember Mrs. Forman serving it on an episode of That 70's Show.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love "ants on a log" I also like penut butter, banana, bacon (bacon not too healthy) sandwiches...yum!
  • tigger2009
    Options
    Old fashoned kids treat I remember!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    steel cut oats with a soft poached egg on top.... love the squishy yolk mixed in with the oats
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I went a little crazy once and used honey instead of jelly on my PBJ. :embarassed:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Lots of Ick there! Lol. Guess my snacks aren't too odd! Lol. X
  • millipedey
    Options
    I love "ants on a log" I also like penut butter, banana, bacon (bacon not too healthy) sandwiches...yum!

what is ants on a log?!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options

Very little beats this ^^^^^^ mmmmmmmmmmm
  • hoosierlad
    hoosierlad Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Not strange, but found out I love sardines (again) : I'm sure there are some things I ca They come in different oils or sauces so I suggest trying different combinations to see which you like best. Got 2 of my 3 young granddaughters addicted to them and still working on the third. As our 5 yr old granddaughter reminds us.."you can eat the bones" .