Springing Sixers Week 2

Options

Replies

• its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Dont have a lot of time for personals. So Will do them tonight!

Slept in late, havent ate yet. Going to eat and go the gym!

Check in later sixers!!!
    B
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    hello
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Thanks for the good wishes ladies!! I have been studying my behind off all day and am feeling pretty good about my comps tomorrow. I will let you know how it turns out!! :)
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    HI TO EVERYONE !

Ahhhhh my new firm WAVE system came today ... im in total fitness LOVE ! ... seriously girls.... I did 20 mins cardio this morning... got that this afternoon and started immediately with day one on the firm calendar !

So here is my new fitness routine:

Day 1- Ride the Wave & Slimming Sculpt express & 30 mins of Leslie Sansone
    Day 2- Rock the Wave Express & 30 mins of Leslie Sansone
    Day 3- 60 mins of Leslie Sansone
    Day 4- Speed Slimming Sculpt & 30 mins of Leslie Sansone
    Day 5- Rock it Off & Express Cardio & Power Mile LEslie Sansone
    Day 6- Rock it off Express & 30 mins of leslie sansone
    day 7- 60 mins of Leslie Sansone

That way even on my rest days from the firm im getting a longer walk with leslie sansone... so it looks like ill be doing roughly 1-2 miles on the firm days.... and 3-5 miles on the rest days !

Also, the old points system for weight watchers is working beautifully

Here is my adjusted menu for today :

B- 1 cup corn flakes, 1/2 cup 2% milk
    S- 1 slice of deli chicken meat
    L- 1 cup veggie noodles with shrimp and veggies
    S- 1 apple
    D- 1 spinach salad, 5 croutons, 1 tbsp dressing
    1 cup singapore noodles
    1 veggie spring roll

And im under my points still ! yay !
    and i got all my water in ! WHAT A PERFECT DAY !
    cant wait for tomorrow !
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yay Amy!! Isn't it wonderful to have a perfect day!! I did as well! Although I did not get in my walk today...which I am pretty annoyed about! It SO looked like it was going to rain and the temp dropped so I decided not to take off with Kadence (didn't want to have her caught in a downpour). Turns out it NEVER rained! I am TOTALLY annoyed! Oh well...but I did do my 15 minute Ab workout as planned and I can feel it! Plus my legs are still killing my from my lower body workout yesterday! I LOVE THE BURN! Oh...and I am ending the day with remaining calories for a second night in a row...yay me!

And...I must point out that I am posting from home...yes with my darned dial-up...took FOREVER for this site to load! And heaven knows that if it glitches out and I lose my post I will probably throw the computer! LOL...

Have a good night all!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 244.0 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 242.8 lbs / PROGRESS -1.2 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)............SW 266 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 267 lbs / PROGRESS + 1.0 lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ......... SW 225.2 lbs/ GW 215.0 lbs/ CW 220.6 lbs / progress -4.4 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 180.5 lbs/ GW 175.5 lbs/ CW 180.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)........SW 000.0lbs / GW -10lbs /CW -2.8lbs / PROGRESS -2.8lbs
    B (its_B).............................SW 200.0 lbs/ GW 190 lbs/ CW 198.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.5 lbs
    Kelly (redneckwoman).........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 149.0 lbs / CW 157.0 lbs / PROGRESS + 5.0 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......SW 157.8 lbs / GW 152 lbs / CW 158.2 lbs / PROGRESS +0.4 lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24).............SW 145.4 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 145.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.4 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) SW 140.8 lbs/ GW 134.8 lbs / CW 148.2 lb/ PROGRESS +7.4 LB

izzypup...............................SW 177.2 lbs / GW 175 lbs / CW 178.2 lbs / PROGRESS +1lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)............SW 266 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 266 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Amy (amypyr)......................SW 156.3 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 156.3 lbs / PROGRESS -0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).......................SW 153lbs / GW 143 lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS 0
    Jennifer (candycaneps)........SW 0.0lbs/ GW 0.0lbs/ CW 0.0lbs PROGRESS +/- 0lbs - Pregnant

Okay, definitely something up with my body. I had a bad day eating, but not 7.4 lb worth. But I figured I'd post it just to keep up with someone. Pain is excruciating. Hopefully that means that my loss next week should be significant once my body stops hating me?
  • chipper15173
    Options
    (((HUGS))) lula

amy.. wheres your protein you didn't have but that one oz of lunch meat. you need more or you will be hungry and if you are doing all that exercise.
    amylou....have a great presentation.

nothing special for me, just laundry and paperwork.
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    cathy-- hehe ... there was egg and pork in the singapore noodles.... Some days are better than others for protein... Thanks though for checking out my menu ! Im not that big on lots of proteins lol ... and i dont usually find myself hungry ..... but if i notice it.. i will def. bump up the proteins.. thanks ! :) ... normally we have protein for lunch and dinner.... but yesterday was a less protein day haha ! xoxoxox
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Not too much time to chat...here's the meal plan:

B-Single oatmeal, 1/2 c. skim milk, 2 c. coffee, 4 tbsp. sugar-free creamer
    S-trail mix bar
    L-baby carrots, celery with natural PB, 1/2 c. fat-free cottage cheese
    S-golden delicious apple
    D-??? My mom is coming over this afternoon/evening and I have to figure out what to make. I'm hitting up the grocery store on my way home today. SO...hoping to come up with something during the day today so I can get what I need on my way home. Had chicken and rice last night. Maybe something with ground turkey. Not sure yet.
    S-??? Depends on how many calories I eat for dinner and if I'm able to get my exercise in with my mom there. I'm hoping to convince her to go on a walk with me, but she has issues with her feet and so if they are bothering her then we probably won't. Hoping to at least get in my 15 minute upper body workout!

Well...off to start on some work! Have a great morning all! Let's make it a GREAT day!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    PERSONALS!

Kristin - oooooo busy day! I hope you come up with something yummy to feed your mom!

Cathy- How are you today?!

Lula- *HUG* I am sure you are just retaining an absurd amount of water! I REALLY hope you feel better!!!!

Amy - YAY for your perfect day yesterday! That is awesome!!!! Your weigh in is def. going to show some SERIOUS results! I am excited for you!

AmyLou- HOW DID THINGS GO!??!?!

Okay, I think I got everyone since I last posted, but everyone who posted before I did and everyone who has yet to post your always on my mind!!!!!

So since the break up I have had issues remaining motivated. I need to find something to get my *kitten* REALLY moving. Not to mention though that I have been killer sore since Monday... I worked out yesterday but I dk how many calories I burned cuz I forgot my strap at home :sad: But here is the really sad part, I didnt even finish the work out!!! I got unmotivated half way through, and decided to spend 15 mins on the elliptical, but I was aiming for 30... Gah... A great deal of that had to do with how sore I was, It just was not pleasurable to work out. :frown: Even today I woke up feeling very achy. So I am not sure what to do... I have never been this sore after a workout that my trainer gave me until monday... I guess I just pushed TOO hard monday... But now my whole week is going sour cuz of it :sad:

Well my relationship book says that Day 5 after a break up one should do SERIOUS spring cleaning so that you can feel like you can move on from the pain or w/e.... I dk for sure, but I do know that waking up every day in a nice clean room would be a lot better then waking up to the way it is now... It is VERY chaotic and dirty right now. SO that is what I am going to be doing today.

Until later sixers!
    B
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    SW - Dec 1 - 215
    CW - Apr 22 - 194.5
    GW - Dec 11 - 125

Lost 20.5 lbs

Mini Goal - April 30 - 190
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Today has been good so far my dd did great at speech therapy this morning and we took a walk to the park to play before lunch so got about 2 miles in today so far.

B- keep putting one foot in front of the other and just get and do 1 thing each day, it will make you feel good to get something done each day.

I will check back in later for more personals.

Take Care,
    Tracy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your sweet words the past couple of days. Haven't been able to respond. My brain is so out of it and the pain is like a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. Which doesn't help with the whole motivation/good thoughts pattern. But I figure in a couple of days it will hopefully subside.

B - You are doing a great job getting through this. Any change is very scary. Every habit, albeit good or bad, leaves an empty feeling in us when we change it, i.e. eating healthier but letting go of the junk. But you are an extremely strong woman and you are doing a great job in your self-analysis. Take it from someone who went through a divorce, broken hearts do eventually heal and are sometimes stronger. For all the pain of the divorce, my ex and I have been able to remain friends (started because of the children, but has now continued years later). You are amazing - and the person that helps to accentuate that will find you. In the meantime, you just keep busy and pursuing the goals to improve on the person you are. Lots of hugs.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    hungry tonight, but, it's 9:20, too late,

see you tomorrow. i am having a hard itme staying off the scale until tuesday.
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 244.0 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 242.8 lbs / PROGRESS -1.2 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)............SW 266 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 267 lbs / PROGRESS + 1.0 lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ......... SW 225.2 lbs/ GW 215.0 lbs/ CW 220.6 lbs / progress -4.4 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 180.5 lbs/ GW 175.5 lbs/ CW 180.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)........SW 000.0lbs / GW -10lbs /CW -2.8lbs / PROGRESS -2.8lbs
    B (its_B).............................SW 200.0 lbs/ GW 190 lbs/ CW 198.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.5 lbs
    Kelly (redneckwoman).........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 149.0 lbs / CW 157.0 lbs / PROGRESS + 5.0 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......SW 157.8 lbs / GW 152 lbs / CW 158.2 lbs / PROGRESS +0.4 lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24).............SW 145.4 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 145.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.4 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) SW 140.8 lbs/ GW 134.8 lbs / CW 148.2 lb/ PROGRESS +7.4 LB
    Amy (amypyr)......................SW 156.3 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 156.1 lbs / PROGRESS -0.2 lbs

izzypup...............................SW 177.2 lbs / GW 175 lbs / CW 178.2 lbs / PROGRESS +1lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)............SW 266 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 266 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).......................SW 153lbs / GW 143 lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS 0
    Jennifer (candycaneps)........SW 0.0lbs/ GW 0.0lbs/ CW 0.0lbs PROGRESS +/- 0lbs - Pregnant
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm still here. It has been a crazy week for me. MIL came in a week ago Tuesday to help out with the children since Tony had his right shoulder operated on on the 14th. So after she left Friday afternoon, things were crazy around here with me trying to do everything he and I both do, plus help him. Then we had to make an extremely difficult decision to have our 13 year old Great Pyrenees "puppy" put down. Her appointment is tomorrow afternoon. She is such a part of the family. This is the hardest decision I have ever had to make. Samantha is so attached to Isabelle. I'm afraid she is going to take it the hardest.

On a more positive note, I took up running (really short distances) on Saturday. I took 2 days off, but after only running for 4 days, I've noticed it's starting to get easier already! The really odd thing is that the running is easier on my bad toe than walking fast.

I don't know how much I'll be on here over the weekend, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm still here!
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    well..........I PASSED!!!!! Yay!!!

Now I know what you're thinking, I passed my Oral Comprehensive Final so I'm done right?? haha, oh no, I still have three more group papers, one test, and my final project/report to finish and present. But it is a HUGE weight off my shoulders. :)

Would write more but need to work on a paper, almost Friday! WOOT!!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Amy (amypyr)......................SW 156.3 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 156.1 lbs / PROGRESS -0.2 lbs
    izzypup...............................SW 177.2 lbs / GW 175 lbs / CW 174 lbs / PROGRESS -3lbs

Somehow I ended up at the bottom portion, but I did check in earlier. So I weighed in this morning and was at 174. Very happy with that. I have everything packed and am ready for my cruise.

Kristen and Amy - This is my first cruise and I am 50. I don't think it is selfish to go without the children even though when they are older I believe there are all kind of activities. I could never afford to go when my sons were young. I will let you know what it was like. I am going to try not to drink toooo much. LOL

B- I will try to post more often. I do try to read the posts but the end of the school year is near, just trying to get everything finished up. Plus getting ready for the trip.

Kathy- Sometimes I get hungry at nite and I do allow myself to eat a little something. I find if I do then I don't wake up starving. I guess it is different for everyone.

Amylou- congrats on passing the exam!!!!

Lorna- Sorry to hear you are feeling soooo bad. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I will try to check in tomorrow but next week I will be off. Take care everyone

Sandy
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congrats AMYLOU!!! I'm proud of ya and I know you can't wait til you're done! I just realized earlier today that I only have ONE MORE YEAR of medical school!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! YAY!!! lol... still a lot to do... but I finally feel like i actually know a lot of stuff :-D.

Oh I'm up late tonight because I'm cleaning my apartment... and SIXERS I love my apartment! I have only lived here 1 month so I have/had lots of boxes... but for the first time, I'm actually :moving in: usually... I mostly live out of the box because I know I won't be here permanently but I feel like I deserve a well organized place... and now i'm staying up to get it! lol... not to mention I've been progressively getting better at keeping my place clean, despite being busy!

Not much working out today... just lots of walking... and well I'm kinda doing a bowel cleanse. I have IBS and sometimes it gives me a hard time. (not that you wanted to know!!! LOL) sorry! TMI I know... :-/ So not much energy for much else.

I should be feeling better soon! Have a great week ladies!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    well, i broke down and got on the scale this morning. wish it was better, but i will take what it said. haven't been doing much activity this week. sitting around most days. need to change that. it sometime does make a difference in my weigh ins, for a bigger amount.

DH has school today. so he will be home for lunch. it's just 2 miles up the road.

amylou....way to go on presentation, knew you could do it.
    izzy...i haven't been on a cruise either, i want to go on one.
    amypyr...sorry for the loss of your puppy, i have had to this more times than i wanted also. hope things settle down for you soon.
    tiff....one more year!!! than we will have to call you dr. tiff, like i call your sister drtamm
    kristen...hows the walks?
    b...the heart will mend.
    frogy...how are you,
    pedal...hows the move going?
    lauryn...are you hanging in there?
    lula...how are you feeling today? there is nothing the doctors can do about this?
    amys...where have you been? hows the new dvd?
    kel, candycane... how are you guys

personals fro me, haven't done them in awhile. if i missed anyone i am sorry.

back later.....