i can do it

Options
:smile: :smile: :smile: its been 3 days yes im good nananana lol !!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: again thanks for all the help ! i also went and worked out on the treadmill and i feel wonderful i feel like i want to do more and move around iv got soooooooooooooo much energy :tongue: :smooched: ive cleaned my house and did the treadmill and now i have nothen to do :grumble: :smile: o well i guess i shouldnt over work my self i deserve to stop for the day and rest . well love you guys and who ever else is out there and wants to stop smoking and lose weight give me a buzz we cant do it together bye for now

Replies

• lisatownsend
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: its been 3 days yes im good nananana lol !!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: again thanks for all the help ! i also went and worked out on the treadmill and i feel wonderful i feel like i want to do more and move around iv got soooooooooooooo much energy :tongue: :smooched: ive cleaned my house and did the treadmill and now i have nothen to do :grumble: :smile: o well i guess i shouldnt over work my self i deserve to stop for the day and rest . well love you guys and who ever else is out there and wants to stop smoking and lose weight give me a buzz we cant do it together bye for now