Weight Watchers Simply Filling

Options
Does anyone out there use MFP and Weight Watchers Simply Filling? I'd like to learn about how you do the 2 and maybe some tips and recipes. It seems like the best option for me. I did follow this plan when it was called Core a number of years ago. I felt better that I ever had on that plan and like the no measuring, eat healthy foods and stop when you are full philosphy

Kris

Replies

• kam502
    kam502 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hottea115
    Options
    I like to make chicken filet sandwiches (coat chicken breasts in cornmeal and bake) put on a light bun w/ lettuce, pickles and mayo (points). Serve oven fries (cut up potato sprayed w/ Pam, salt and pepper and bake), on the side or fruit or veggies

fajitas w/ chicken or beef and peppers and onions sauteed w/ seasonings, lite tortilla, salsa

Egg muffins- light English muffin (now simply filling), cooked egg, lean ham, toasted in oven. I add tomato slices to mine

dwlz.com has some good recipes as well.
  • ms_sugah
    ms_sugah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is there a discussion group on Fitness pal for this Simply Filling Group? I am not going to meetings, but would like to follow the SF plan. An online support group would be awesome!
  • ms_sugah
    ms_sugah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In addition, I know on Pinterest there are several Simply Filling recipes.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    There is a group here on MFP called "GOAD" - guys on a diet. It is made up of guys, and girl guys, from Weight Watchers (WW is shutting down their boards). There is some experience there with Simply Filling and I know of at least one Goadie who started on Core. You should check it out.
  • Jimb376
    Jimb376 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Having hard time finding GoaD on MFP
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    How does recipes work with no measuring?