what is motivating you?

Options
What's motivating me is to be healthy, and feeling good about my self. Also, I have these pair of jeans that I used to wear that are many sizes smaller, and would love to be able to fit into again! What is motivating you? I would love to know!

Replies

• PoshDinosaur
    PoshDinosaur Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I, am fairly new here, so this is my first forum post... eep!

I went to a 40 inch waist when buying a new pair of trousers for the first time, after about 18 months of neglecting exercise and still cooking very indulgent foods.

I also remember how much lighter my mood was when I was not so heavy, and a little bit of me sort of misses having some muscles that can be seen! It's incredibly naive, yes!
  • carlykaym
    Options
    my mood was tons better when i was lighter! haha.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    All this fat hanging around my belly, LMAO. But seriously my son, who is a physical phenomenon. I want to be here to see him be successful at whatever he choses for his life.
  • foodmuscle
    Options
    I don't wanna get old and have to tell myself I never reached my fitness goal because I was undisciplined. Screw that!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Desire
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I can't deadlift 500 lbs yet
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    My dog...he can sit and has a 6 pack...really he does. I am so jealous.
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Going to Mexico on 27th April - 5 star all inclusive, first holiday now the boys are at University. I cannot wait, its the holiday of a lifetime. Its a great motivation for me.
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    I used to be a New Zealand size 16-18 jeans, now my 12's need a belt. I'm the lightest I have been in YEARS. I'm going to Australia at the end of April and don't want to be the fat one in the pool lol. I just feel soo much better being lighter! :love:
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    The much coveted 6-pack. :smile:

Also, 500lb deadlift sound pretty sweet :wink:
  • Debbs83
    Debbs83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Another girl that I train with! I am at my original goal weight, but I am looking to lose body fat, get stronger, and have more energy. It's helpful to have some friendly competition.
  • sarabrice1988
    Options
    A few weeks ago, I went for the final fitting for my wedding dress and I gained so much weight, they couldn't zip the dress up at all. :(

Made the decision to take my weight loss more seriously, otherwise I'd have to have the dress sewn out to fit me which is going to cost $$$.

Been doing good so far in tracking my calories and fat intake so I went from 146 to 139 in 3 weeks. 7lbs more to go!
  • chelseybennett1
    chelseybennett1 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I first started because my weight was just continuously going up up UP! Now that I've got in the habit its just my lifestyle now. Plus I've inspired a lot of my family and friends and that feels good that they are making healthy choices because I am.