Can you be "hot" at 40?

Options

Replies

• Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yes yes YES (and not just because I'm 47). There are several on my FL!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    OH PULLLEEZZZEEEE do you have how many little old ladies around running around the kitchen table because their significant others are popping the viaggies? TONS.
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    the cutoff is 39. you missed it, sorry.

but seriously. It's how you carry yourself. My bf thinks i'm hot and I'm 4 months shy of 45 and still working it. Most days I think i just look "normal". Some days my hair looks like a lion's mane, some days I'm splotchy red, some days my thighs look thick. Other days I go to hot yoga in itty bitty shorts alongside some pro football players *ahem*, sweat a river, and not give a flying rats butt what others think. That's hot. Literally. try it.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I am hoping the answer is yes at 51 and even 52 because my birthday is the 24th. :smile:

You know you are smokin'! xo
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    The 58 year old almost 59 year old says: HELL YES!!! :drinker:

519Harley you certainly do not look like you're 58! :smile:
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Dude, there are 70 year old women that look 25 (only with grey hair) that come to my gym. Hot has no age limit lol
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    One of the hottest, sexiest women I've ever known is coming up on 46.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    yes you can and you can be even more hot at 50 :)
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Definitely yes. And I have friends who are 10yrs older (early 50's) who are still 'hot'.
    The thing is, and as you get older you really realise it, it's so much more than just external features - personality plays a massive part in how attractive someone is (both female & male).
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Soon to be great grandmother here and let me say that in my opinion there is no age limit to being hot and I feel sorry for anyone that thinks their "hotness" will just disappear at a certain age.

The last guy to hit on me was 25 years younger than me.

My mum is 90 and still has a sparkle, she got chatted up by a 70 year old the other day :laugh: :laugh:

So the answer is yes you can be hot at 40 and beyond, well beyond.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Pfft. I'll be strutting my stuff at 60+. If I'm not wearing impractical heels at least until then I will consider it a character failure on my part.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hot has no age limit.
    QFT.

I have LOADS of super sexy ladies in my FL that are over their 40s and beyond. I'm half their age, and I envy them.

QFT

TLT and Sara are great examples of women over 40 that look better than some 20-something year olds I've seen.

:smooched: :flowerforyou:

You're so freakin' awesome, you cute little furry fox, you.

*giggle giggle* :blushing:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Haven't you seen the show Extreme Cougars? :smokin:

hahaha Is there really such a show?
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Hot has no age limit.

^^This^^

40 is the New 30
    Plus, Alot of my 40 yr old friends look alot better than my 20 Something friends.
  • dmcintosh50
    Options
    Absolutely !!!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    <
    Work in progress
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I sure do hope so or I am doing all this work in vein
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You can be hot at any age, I think. I'm 55 and I hope to be hot by the time I'm 60! =D
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Why f@cking not?!

@2muchsauce u are hot!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! In fact more people now a days look hotter at 40 than they did at 20 or 30. Age has no impact on this. If you want to be and look hot then you can at any age in my mind. A lot of my MFP friends are extremely hot and past the 40 mark.

@faceoff4 is definitely one of the 40+ hotties on my FL. And he does some seriously intense burns. :D