Can you be "hot" at 40?

Replies

• transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    HELL YEAH!!!

Considering I will be that in about 3+ years and this body looks DAMN GOOD.

I don't think extra time and weight loss is going to change the HOTNESS FACTOR.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    A resounding Hell YES! Look at my sis..Dee aka Dam_Fine!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    I dunno. Ask all the boys in their 20's chasing after me.

Seriously, this is true! Have had it happen to me and I am not even that hot!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    I certainly hope so. I've only got a year to go on my "fit by 40" plan. If I hit the big four-oh and am not hot, then all was for not. Except maybe being more healthy but who cares about that?
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Hot to a 24 year old? No. Hot to a 40+ year old ABSOLUTELY! It's relative to who you feel you want to be "hot" to. AND it's also attitude.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Yes, many a hot 40year olds in my friend circle. Some not so hot. I think I would rather be pretty than hot. But muscle definition is hot and healthy.
  • Damn rights you can be hot in your 40's! And, in fact, my boyfriend is 50 is damn hot himself. :O)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    I have seen male patients that I considered hot in their mid-upper 60's, females - 50s and a couple that were in their 60s.
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Yes you can.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    My birthday is January 18 ill be 42! Yes you can!!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    It's relative. Ask a 50-year-old.

Ditto....:bigsmile:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    abso-****ing-lutely ;)

This! Know plenty of smoking hot 40+ y.o.'s. My wife is still "hot" as well but not quite 40.
  • JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    lets hope so! 'cause I wasn't hot at 20 or 30, so here's hoping there is hot-ness at 40!
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Lord I hope so. At the very least there are lots of people to make one feel like your hot when your late 30's early 40's considering how many mid to late twenty year old boys have been hitting on me as of late.

which btw...wtf is up with this trend for youngins hittin on older women???
    HOLY CRAP!!! I think I get that one too. But nearing 40, I should believe that it is possible to be HOT and SEXY in your 40's. I need it and WANT it.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Hot to a 24 year old? No. Hot to a 40+ year old ABSOLUTELY! It's relative to who you feel you want to be "hot" to. AND it's also attitude.

Young men find cougars hot all the time. I don't know what the appropriate term is for a cougar-chaser. Cub? Too lazy to google.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Have you seen the TV Show Cougar Town? Proof that you can be hot at 40 :p

I'm 22, I wouldn't find a 40 year old hot. But I'm sure a 40 year old would find another 40 year old hot!
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member

Young men find cougars hot all the time. I don't know what the appropriate term is for a cougar-chaser. Cub? Too lazy to google.

True, but they are far and few between.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    how about 45?
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    you can be HOTT at any age... Age is just a stupid number. Just like that stupid number on the scale!!! B T W im soon to be 44 and proud of it!!!!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    I find most women (my wife included) of all ages to be the hottest when they aren't trying to be hot.