Can you be "hot" at 40?

Options

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    <
    Just turned 58. "Hot" is an attitude that has nothing to do with age.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I've been told i'm "hot" by younger(sometimes much younger) women. But then, what's not hot about two huge tubs of wine.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    No guy over 35 years of age (maybe 40 years) has any business walking around without a shirt on, except maybe at the pool. It is just never a pretty sight, especially when compared to a 25-year-old guy.

Holy cr@p, I missed that drivel earlier. What complete and utter nonsense.

No ****. Anyone with this mindset should go check out my friend, Carlito21's profile pics. Look at the one of him on the beach and tell me that man isn't hot. He's 66, by the way,
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    I believe you can be hot at any age. I am 60 and not ready to stop living yet!

HOT Jen!!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    <
    Just turned 58. "Hot" is an attitude that has nothing to do with age.

You're so lovely Dee :) Gorgeous at any age. You make me proud to be in the over 40 category. :)
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Working on it ;)
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ask Jennifer Aniston. Of course you can!!
  • hmadrone
    hmadrone Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Nope, you can't really be hot until you're over 50.

Sorry.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 46.

You decide...
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 49 and I am super hot! Plan on being super super hot in my 50's ..:bigsmile:
  • bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Of course! My mama is about to turn 59 and could easily pass as my hotter sister (I'm 30) :tongue: Here's to hoping I get her AMAZING aging genes and not my sweet little ol Daddy's :laugh:
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    No guy over 35 years of age (maybe 40 years) has any business walking around without a shirt on, except maybe at the pool. It is just never a pretty sight, especially when compared to a 25-year-old guy.

REALLY because I have some eye candy on my wall that is over 35 and even 40 and if they put a shirt on I will :sad:

<<< Im 42 and working on achieving hotness EVERY damn DAY
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Holy cr@p, I missed that drivel earlier. What complete and utter nonsense.

This one is funny. My husband is 40 and looks better than a lot of 25 year olds. Of course there IS the issue of back hair....
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    more shirtless men pics please....mmkthxbye
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

This one is funny. My husband is 40 and looks better than a lot of 25 year olds. Of course there IS the issue of back hair....

Give him some manscaping! :laugh:
  • lotusspark
    Options
    Why not?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'd like to vouch for how hot Rae's husband is. Dude is looking amazing lately.
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well d*mn...my 40th birthday is 6 days away. I guess its over.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Give him some manscaping! :laugh:

He's promised to have it waxed for our next beach vacation. If we ever get to have another beach vacation. Damn kids. They ruin everything.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Of course you can. 40 isn't even old. And this is coming from a 21 year old. :)