Can you be "hot" at 40?

Options

Replies

• FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    87.... That's my cut off. Fantastic in bed...

Oops hit the reply button to fast...my cut off is going to be 90 and yes, the older I get the better EVERYTHING gets so goes it with the body and the "hotness" factor...I am in catch up mode on the body part ATM...I plan on leaving 'hot' in the dust and just go straight for 'smokin'.
  • melinda3792
    Options
    Okay. I am sorry. But I just have to weigh in with some truth. Women can. Yes. Definitely. Of course. My wife is a babe. But, men? Not so much.
    I used to play soccer in a league where all the players had to be over 40 years old.
    If you saw my soccer friends during the week, dressed in their suits, you would think: 'Man, that is one super-fit dude! He's lookin good."
    But, on Sunday, in their soccer kit, they looked like the characters from the old Andy Capp cartoon. Little bellies. No butt. Skinny legs.
    Men just lose the testosterone and they do not sustain the same muscle mass.
    No guy over 35 years of age (maybe 40 years) has any business walking around without a shirt on, except maybe at the pool. It is just never a pretty sight, especially when compared to a 25-year-old guy.
    Can an older guy stay in great shape? Yes. Can he look like an Adonis? No. No way.
    I have no idea how Sylvester Stallone looks the way he seems to look, at his age. Steroids? Special effects? One of those. The movies are a whole different donkey.

I whole heartily say...ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! Between the "older" (and I put that in quotes because what is old..) men on this forum and my husband who will be 50 in April, I say if you can keep your body looking like a GOD, good! My husband has the physic like a Roman GOD.

92943158_l.jpg My GOD
  • Cherry_blossom73
    Cherry_blossom73 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 this year, I hope it's not all downhill...but I have a feeling it isn't :wink:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    ^^^ this .... I turn 40 next year .... I hope my looks don't go down hill fast ....
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Hot to a 24 year old? No. Hot to a 40+ year old ABSOLUTELY! It's relative to who you feel you want to be "hot" to. AND it's also attitude.

lolz
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    This must be a troll question.

Edit: I'm gonna be the hottest damn 40 year old evarrrr.. (in 7 years) ;)
  • FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    Okay. I am sorry. But I just have to weigh in with some truth. Women can. Yes. Definitely. Of course. My wife is a babe. But, men? Not so much.
    I used to play soccer in a league where all the players had to be over 40 years old.
    If you saw my soccer friends during the week, dressed in their suits, you would think: 'Man, that is one super-fit dude! He's lookin good."
    But, on Sunday, in their soccer kit, they looked like the characters from the old Andy Capp cartoon. Little bellies. No butt. Skinny legs.
    Men just lose the testosterone and they do not sustain the same muscle mass.
    No guy over 35 years of age (maybe 40 years) has any business walking around without a shirt on, except maybe at the pool. It is just never a pretty sight, especially when compared to a 25-year-old guy.
    Can an older guy stay in great shape? Yes. Can he look like an Adonis? No. No way.
    I have no idea how Sylvester Stallone looks the way he seems to look, at his age. Steroids? Special effects? One of those. The movies are a whole different donkey.

I do believe that Melinda has proven this to be a moot point! Thank you for showing this thread just how hot 50 can look not to mention you at just a few days shy of 40. I think if hot after 40 has a poster couple the two of you are in the running!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I say without a doubt. Both men and women. Not only can they be "hot," they can be "smokin' hot" and/or "damn fine."
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    For the record, and I do mean this, I don't think I'm "all that" and there are TONS of people who look better than I do.

But having said that

^ LOL.

I'll be 36 in August you can be damn sure I will look leaner and stronger than I do in this picture. So I really do LOL at the above.

<
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    ^^^ this .... I turn 40 next year .... I hope my looks don't go down hill fast ....

Me too! I will be better at 40 than now for sure.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Hot to a 24 year old? No. Hot to a 40+ year old ABSOLUTELY! It's relative to who you feel you want to be "hot" to. AND it's also attitude.

False. I'm 22 years old and there are MANY 40+ people (men & women) that I find very hot. :love:

Please don't speak for the rest of us, thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    For the record, and I do mean this, I don't think I'm "all that" and there are TONS of people who look better than I do.

But having said that

^ LOL.

I'll be 36 in August you can be damn sure I will look leaner and stronger than I do in this picture. So I really do LOL at the above.

<

Don't ever put a shirt on. :love:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

But having said that

^ LOL.

<

Don't ever put a shirt on. :love:

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
    pleasepleaseplease
    pleasepleaseplease
    pleasepleaseplease
    pleasepleaseplease
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I believe you can be hot at any age. I am 60 and not ready to stop living yet!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Depends on who is taking your temperature I guess!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    forever-alone-face.png
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Holy cr@p, I missed that drivel earlier. What complete and utter nonsense.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in a few months. I'm hot. Anyone who disagrees is a dirty liar! Or a racist. I will decide later.