• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    i hope so...

8488541.png
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Nope, you can't really be hot until you're over 50.

Sorry.

Finally, the truth after 8 pages of this thread. We can all call it a night now. ; )

Thank gawd! I was getting worried there for a minute. This 52 yr old can now rest easy. :wink:

Yes! Thank you! :heart:
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    hahahha too funny, I'm happier, slimmer and sexier at 40 than I ever was at any other age, plus you have all the wisdom...:o)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    but of course.
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hahahha too funny, I'm happier, slimmer and sexier at 40 than I ever was at any other age, plus you have all the wisdom...:o)
    Very sexy at 40,great work!
  • ColleenHollis
    Options
    Hot at 43!!!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Hell yeah.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    You can be hot in your 70s -- have you seen Sophia Loren? Wow!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Snatch gotta expiration date on it. Yup punani expires at 29... u dont age like wine, u age like bread!

and guys like you are the reason I get women.. d'bag.

Whether it's intended as a joke or not, this is pathetic and degrading. Do us all a favour and gtfo.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Snatch gotta expiration date on it. Yup punani expires at 29... u dont age like wine, u age like bread!

OMG are you that "Texts from Bennett" guy?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    wow
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

you are extremely offensive....
  • aorech
    aorech Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Agree with above! Women are beautiful at any age!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Anything you have to say..

keWTN.gif
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Okay. I am sorry. But I just have to weigh in with some truth. Women can. Yes. Definitely. Of course. My wife is a babe. But, men? Not so much.
    I used to play soccer in a league where all the players had to be over 40 years old.
    If you saw my soccer friends during the week, dressed in their suits, you would think: 'Man, that is one super-fit dude! He's lookin good."
    But, on Sunday, in their soccer kit, they looked like the characters from the old Andy Capp cartoon. Little bellies. No butt. Skinny legs.
    Men just lose the testosterone and they do not sustain the same muscle mass.
    No guy over 35 years of age (maybe 40 years) has any business walking around without a shirt on, except maybe at the pool. It is just never a pretty sight, especially when compared to a 25-year-old guy.
    Can an older guy stay in great shape? Yes. Can he look like an Adonis? No. No way.
    I have no idea how Sylvester Stallone looks the way he seems to look, at his age. Steroids? Special effects? One of those. The movies are a whole different donkey.

Completely disagree!!! My hot 45 year old husband is sexier than ever and I've been with him since he was 19. Please men don't listen. Take your shirts off for the love of God!
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yep - hot at any age!! I will be 48 soon :smile:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    you know you're right, no one could be hot past 40... this is just an optical illusion!

029395-elle-mcpherson.jpg
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    opCjq.gif
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My 35 year old boyfriend thinks I'm hot at 47!