My wife is 48 and Smokin' hot!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I am 44. :smile:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hot to a 24 year old? No. Hot to a 40+ year old ABSOLUTELY! It's relative to who you feel you want to be "hot" to. AND it's also attitude.

Young men find cougars hot all the time. I don't know what the appropriate term is for a cougar-chaser. Cub? Too lazy to google.

True, but they are far and few between.

Seek and ye shall find.
  • corrinadavis
    Options
    Yes, all the way. There are many actors who are over the age of 50 and are stunning. Although they do have the money for resources that many of us do not, they still have to age. My mother is 62 and she is absolutely beautiful, she makes me feel old sometimes when people ask us if we are sisters. lol. Really though beauty is within us. I am 42 and have decided that I am going to age gracefully. I absolutely refuse to let the aging process control my life, I will control it and enjoy every moment of my life.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Hot to a 24 year old? No. Hot to a 40+ year old ABSOLUTELY! It's relative to who you feel you want to be "hot" to. AND it's also attitude.

Young men find cougars hot all the time. I don't know what the appropriate term is for a cougar-chaser. Cub? Too lazy to google.

True, but they are far and few between.

hahaha don't introduce me to your boyfriend, honey.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

I understand where you're coming from as I've had many female employees disgusted by the 30+ year olds hitting on them, but once you're 30 or above age doesn't matter as much. :)
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and have decided that I am going to age gracefully. I absolutely refuse to let the aging process control my life, I will control it and enjoy every moment of my life.

This is hot - don't need to see what you look like
  • hamilton040
    hamilton040 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I will say my Mother is 47 she is very attractive and often gets asked her age and people don't believe she is a mother to 5 adults and a grandmother to 7. My Dad on the other hand gets annoyed as young guys always check her out lol
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Okay. I am sorry. But I just have to weigh in with some truth. Women can. Yes. Definitely. Of course. My wife is a babe. But, men? Not so much.
    I used to play soccer in a league where all the players had to be over 40 years old.
    If you saw my soccer friends during the week, dressed in their suits, you would think: 'Man, that is one super-fit dude! He's lookin good."
    But, on Sunday, in their soccer kit, they looked like the characters from the old Andy Capp cartoon. Little bellies. No butt. Skinny legs.
    Men just lose the testosterone and they do not sustain the same muscle mass.
    No guy over 35 years of age (maybe 40 years) has any business walking around without a shirt on, except maybe at the pool. It is just never a pretty sight, especially when compared to a 25-year-old guy.
    Can an older guy stay in great shape? Yes. Can he look like an Adonis? No. No way.
    I have no idea how Sylvester Stallone looks the way he seems to look, at his age. Steroids? Special effects? One of those. The movies are a whole different donkey.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

I beg to differ there. I have had my share of mid-20's guys hit on me. I'll be 50 next month. I have never considered myself "hot" but I must be doing something right. :wink:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    "Hot" is an ever-changing perception.
    When I was a girl, I was attracted to boys. Now that I am a woman, I am attracted to men. Personally, I no longer find guys in their 20s to be "hot"...they are "cute." And athough I will be almost 40 on my next birthday, the only Man I care about attracting still thinks I'm "hot."
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I beg to differ there. I have had my share of mid-20's guys hit on me. I'll be 50 next month. I have never considered myself "hot" but I must be doing something right. :wink:

Pffffff! I think you definitely qualify as hot.
  • FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    87.... That's my cut off. Fantastic in bed...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Okay. I am sorry. But I just have to weigh in with some truth. Women can. Yes. Definitely. Of course. My wife is a babe. But, men? Not so much.
    I used to play soccer in a league where all the players had to be over 40 years old.
    If you saw my soccer friends during the week, dressed in their suits, you would think: 'Man, that is one super-fit dude! He's lookin good."
    But, on Sunday, in their soccer kit, they looked like the characters from the old Andy Capp cartoon. Little bellies. No butt. Skinny legs.
    Men just lose the testosterone and they do not sustain the same muscle mass.
    No guy over 35 years of age (maybe 40 years) has any business walking around without a shirt on, except maybe at the pool. It is just never a pretty sight, especially when compared to a 25-year-old guy.
    Can an older guy stay in great shape? Yes. Can he look like an Adonis? No. No way.
    I have no idea how Sylvester Stallone looks the way he seems to look, at his age. Steroids? Special effects? One of those. The movies are a whole different donkey.

Wrong.

My husband looks fantastic without his shirt on. I live on the beach, and I can tell you that men in their 40s rock it here. Moreso than a lot of these 25-year-old guys that come here on vacation.

In fact, over dinner last night, the 21 year old waitress gushed over how good looking my husband is. He wasn't in a suit, but was sporting a beat-up t-shirt that's ever so slightly too snug (sigh...)

In fact, men in their 40s are way hotter than men in their 20s when they work out and take care of themselves.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    I will say my Mother is 47 she is very attractive and often gets asked her age and people don't believe she is a mother to 5 adults and a grandmother to 7. My Dad on the other hand gets annoyed as young guys always check her out lol

There's a difference though between being attractive and being hot.
  • melinda3792
    Options
    HELL YEAH! I turn 40 in four days!! So excited!
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Hope so
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have met and seen plenty of hot 40, 45, 50, and 55 year olds. <3