Can you be "hot" at 40?

Options

Replies

• slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have plenty of hot women friends in their 30s, 40s, 50s and a hot aunt in her 60s. But definitely have to take care of yourself...and present youself with confidence... confidence is sexy . Men get better at 45 lol. :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Yes. Just as people can be unattractive at 20.
  • givehimhell
    Options
    I really hope so, hate to think I am past it at 42 !
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    planning on it...
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have plenty of hot women friends in their 30s, 40s, 50s and a hot aunt in her 60s. But definitely have to take care of yourself...and present youself with confidence... confidence is sexy . Men get better at 45 lol. :)

I so agree about men. My husband is sexier now at 54 than he was when we married and he was 34. I love his salt and pepper hair and the lines he's getting around his eyes.
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What's the cutoff? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but can you really be considered "hot" at 40? 45? 50?

Cutoff?! I pray to the sweet baby Jesus... I'm about to trn 25 in a few weeks, and I'm nowhere near your aforementioned "cutoffs".... but there is NO NO NO NO cutoff for sexy, hot, beauty.... seriously... just troll this website by age... there are some sexy people on here of all ages....
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Definitely, says the 47 yr. old.
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    sure why not?? :happy:
  • OlyOtis
    OlyOtis Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and I'm hot as ****!!!!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    or maybe the person to ask would have been eartha kitt.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    As long as my wife is still saying I'm hot, that's all that matters! :glasses:
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Not only "hot" but knowledgeable. A killer combination!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I think you can be hot at almost 42. :smokin:

Just saw this. Indeed, Etoiles! :drinker:
    I dunno. Ask all the boys in their 20's chasing after me.
  • fitbu
    fitbu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and I would I say I pretty HOT.:)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I think you can be hot at almost 42. :smokin:

Supahstar, with those legs, you are definitely HOT!!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    What's the cutoff? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but can you really be considered "hot" at 40? 45? 50?

Hell yes, my FL has quite a few 45+ hotties.
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    There is a cutoff? If that is the case, I am wasting my time by going to the gym.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I like to think so.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    87.... That's my cut off. Fantastic in bed...
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think 'Hot' is part confidence and part taking care of oneself. And when I say confidence I don't mean arrogance. I know many younger women that confuse sass and arrogance with confidence. As a 49 year old I've got enuff mileage on me that I have come to believe that time smoothes out the rough spots. :-) , meaning: there's not as much of a sharp edge to the personality. (that whole 'what do you mean by that?' attitude where a person is looking to be offended)

By the time you're over 40 chances are you've seen a lot and done a lot in your life (if you've chosen to pay attention)

'Hot' comes in so many shapes and sizes :-)) Can you be 'hot' over 40? Ask Tina Turner, Sophia Loren, Cindy Crawford. I think so.