Anyone like to write?

Options
2»

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    There is a book called "Writer's Market" that lists publishers of almost every type. It is the gold standard for any writer looking to sell their work.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I like to write. I am writing something right now, a msg board post on MFP.
  • projectxreborn
    Options
    Love to write...it's amazing how brave you can be with a pen instead of speaking. At least for me.
    Only thing is I never show what I have written. Someday maybe. Maybe not. I just do it because
    I have to. I can't not write. Love this thread. :)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I write all the time. Lately, I've been writing many many many haikus and other such short missives on Twitter, but I also write longer poems, as well as do other creative writing exercises, an oft-neglected online blog, and of course I have a novel going, although who knows if I will ever finish it lol..
  • xViccas27
    Options
    I love writing, but I usually only write "scenes" -- usually fight scenes, go figure. I used to write chapters upon chapters...don't know what happened. My writing has kind of tapered off the past seven-ish years.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Journalist here!

I love to make people laugh through my writing :)
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love writing and consider myself a writer over anything else even though for a while now I haven't had much time to sit down and put pen to paper. I have so many ideas in different notebooks and novels in various stages of completion everywhere. It's absolutely crazy lol :) But I enjoy it and every November I participate in NaNoWriMo and except for my first year there and Nano2012 I have managed to pull out the designated 50K in 30 days. It's a challenge but go big or go home, right?
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge wanna be writer :) Mainly horror and dark fantasy :) I've got about 103 pages of a book I'm working on about 2 that I'm just working out the kinks of before I start working on them.

I've just recently uploaded a few short stories onto my blog and would love some feedback :)

www.jameseylefebure.blogspot.co.uk