Yum
  • cindygagnon
    cindygagnon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump for tomorrow
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know, can i just use whole egss instead of egg whites , if so how many will that be? Or is there a reason why we have to use egg whites? Thanks
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    Bump!
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LeslieW77
    LeslieW77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    These sound delicious AND easy (a requirement for me, since I hate to cook!)
  • jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    These are super easy and my kids love them. I tweaked them a little for personal preferences (Added turkey bacon) and they work out to 110 calories a piece. It is a great way to portion size a meal.

Thanks so much for the idea!
  • whodatlixxie
    Options
    saving for later!

can you freeze them?
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know, can i just use whole egss instead of egg whites , if so how many will that be? Or is there a reason why we have to use egg whites? Thanks

The reason we used egg whites was to bring the calories amount down. I'm sure you can use whole eggs and maybe just cut the number in half? Might not be as fluffy, but would still work!

To whodatlixxie: I haven't tried freezing them. They usually don't make it long enough to be able to! LOL
  • ymavery
    Options
    Always looking for new breakfast ideas. Will try this soon!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

The reason we used egg whites was to bring the calories amount down. I'm sure you can use whole eggs and maybe just cut the number in half? Might not be as fluffy, but would still work!

To whodatlixxie: I haven't tried freezing them. They usually don't make it long enough to be able to! LOL

thanks !!
  • ShawndaSallee
    ShawndaSallee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just made these and they are AMAZING! I just wish they were a bit bigger! I left out the turkey and brocolli(sp?) and used 2% milk instead. I used onions, green pepers, and mushrooms and my cheese of choice is mozerella(sp?)! They are soooooooo good! Need to keep this topic bumped to the top!
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yum!!! Thank you for sharing.
  • tlaybar
    tlaybar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thanks!
  • purpleheart416
    purpleheart416 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    yum
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Bump - look awesome!
  • kimel
    kimel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Going to make these now! Looks easy to do and I won't have to think about breakfast tommorow.

Thank You :)