I've Got the Moves Like Jagger

Options

Replies

• LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Meh, he's too short and too scrawny.

And every time I hear that song I have Mick Jagger's 325 year old face sticking his tongue out at me in my head. *shudder*

But the song still plays over and over and over (and I kinda like it :blushing: )
  • riboid
    riboid Posts: 31
    Options
    I don't like to dance as I am that good everybody copies me and steals my moves!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    aouwxl.gif

:love: There is a god....

Why yes there is....

Bumping just so I can come back to this thread and drool on occasion lol...

I don't really have any moves...dance moves, that is...:blushing:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    aouwxl.gif

hah! That is AMAZING

haha...laughing my ars off. now the song is in my head also!
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Also, my moves are pretty lame.

I have, however, mastered his eyebrow thing, so that should count for something, right?
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    For the longest time, I thought the lyrics were "You've got to move that Jaguar, you've got to move that Jaguar..." like he was going to get a parking ticket or something. Yes, my daughter is still laughing at me.
  • Jenne1979
    Jenne1979 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lol...Look at how low Adam's pants are...those lines OUCH! I love it!!

The song that plays over and over in my head is Diamond by Rihanna...Shine bright like a Diamond, shine bright like a diamond...so shiiiiiiine bright tonight, you and IIIIIII We're beautiful like diamonds in the skyyyyyyyy!
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    For the longest time, I thought the lyrics were "You've got to move that Jaguar, you've got to move that Jaguar..." like he was going to get a parking ticket or something. Yes, my daughter is still laughing at me.

OMG! That's hilarious! I love it!! :laugh:
  • Elzecat
    Options

it's from doin all those moves---like Jagger:laugh:
    [/quote]
    That makes sense. It's okay though, when i do him in my head i can put as much muscle as i want on him. I can also make him say anything i want.
    [/quote]

In this fantasy does he still arch his sexy eyebrow? Enquiring minds wanna know...:blushing:
  • Elzecat
    Options
    I think I saw an article where he stays fit by doing yoga? I think he should make an instructional video. :love:

YES!
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    aouwxl.gif

I love you <3
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed that none of the other ladies get the picture in their head that I do when they hear that song... Channing Tatum from Magic Mike movie dancing to it in the commercial for the movie (haven't seen the movie yet, but I do remember the commercial for it)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

it's from doin all those moves---like Jagger:laugh:
    That makes sense. It's okay though, when i do him in my head i can put as much muscle as i want on him. I can also make him say anything i want.
    [/quote]

In this fantasy does he still arch his sexy eyebrow? Enquiring minds wanna know...:blushing:
    [/quote]
    He definitely does! And i arch mine right back.
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    And every time I hear that song I have Mick Jagger's 325 year old face sticking his tongue out at me in my head. *shudder*

DON'T MAKE A GR---OOOAN MANNN CRY-EYE-EYE EYE

YOU MAKE A GROANNN MANN CRY --EYEEEEEE

:wink:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    "You've got to move that Jaguar, you've got to move that Jaguar..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    ^ Adam Levin's body for the win!! :blushing:

too skinny
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    H&R Block is using "This is How We Do It" in all of their tax return ads right now. I'll catch myself humming it. I feel like it's 1995 all over again over here. Very annoying.

I feel you~:grumble:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    that song was SO 2011!

lol.:bigsmile:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options

haha...laughing my ars off. now the song is in my head also!

SEE???? It's addictive