Doing this alone is boring! Add me!

Options
I am 27 & Live in FL area. I started my fitness journey about 6 months ago when I started to feel unhappy with my image. I use Myfitness pal as a journal to keep track of what I am eating. (Helps me decide when I am due for a cheat day! ;) ) Im looking to meet new friends and connect with people who are into getting healthier. No matter you age or gender, if you're serious about what this website can offer we should be friends! I've recently added a lot of new friends on here in hopes that it would help motivate me and keep me inspired. So far it is working! I love everyones energy and drive. It's cool to know that there are others out there working as hard as you to improve their lives and health! Going on this journey alone is boring but the enthusiasm and encouragement we can draw from each other makes it fun and easy to stay on track . Best wished to all in their diet and finteness journey. Keep on rockin it!

-Carolyn

Replies

• hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn, I sent you a request, I feel the same way, it is boring to do it on your own.

:)
  • CarolynCarrow
    CarolynCarrow Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Excited to help each other!
  • MamaCat99
    MamaCat99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same thing. I have used MFP for 2 years but this is my first time using it for more that just a food journal. I could use the support, too!!
  • LeahRandom
    LeahRandom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn, this is my second time using MFP, and my first time getting really serious about it. And I realized it is way better with friends!
  • krislati
    Options
    Same here, If anyone would like to add me feel free!!
  • BowaBowa
    BowaBowa Posts: 162
    Options
    Hi! I just joined earlier this week too. Great site/app so far. Feel free to add me for support!
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The fitness lifestyle is so much more enjoyable with friends...add me if you want!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sure, send me an add! This is my second time using MFP, and my first time really drilling down on it. I've got some friends this time around, and it really does help.
  • dela1000
    Options
    It's way more fun with friends. Go ahead and add me.
  • laurengaston1
    Options
    Add me too! Im in need of a support system! its great to see so many people on here with a mission to get fit and healthy.
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! more support the better!
  • tamaralaine1970
    Options
    Alone and bored !

I have been there and done that so now I say not today and not for me. I am trying this site again after having a difficult time the first time around. I am hoping that this time I find the support and in turn find that I am able to support others. So go ahead and add me and perhaps together we find ourselves a bit stronger a bit thinner and a lot less alone and bored:flowerforyou:
  • carrie_cupcake
    carrie_cupcake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey carloyn,
    deff know where u re coming from girl. i have 1 friend on here and it's tough trying to do it on your own. i need more friends just like you do. i'll send u a request. hope to hear from you hun!
    <3, carrie_cupcake
  • heatherk72
    heatherk72 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! Need all the support I can get.:)
  • Mom2boysca
    Mom2boysca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Definitely need more friends here too! I am 23 and I've tried to loose weight since I was a teenager and I just can't stick to it. Sugar comes calling and I always give in! So far I'm doing ok but some more support would be great!!