Paul Mckenna Hypnotic Gastric Band

Options
Hello Last night i had my hypnotic gastric band fitted anyone else done this via paul Mckenna?

Replies

• queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    what is a hypnotic gastric band
  • fraggles1805
    fraggles1805 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I tried hypnotherapy years ago and honestly made a difference for a little bit. But not sure if that was just the fact I was more aware after the hypnotherapy. Good luck with it.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I just eat the right foods in appropriate portion sizes, lift weights and swing my kettlebells around. No hypnosis involved! I googled and read a bit about this sort of hypnosis, also saw that there is hypnotic gastric bypass surgery. I had no idea.
  • Killiwee
    Options
    Did this the other day and I have noticed a difference. Not eating my food as fast and I cant finish a meal. Im not really thinking about food as much any more whereas before it was constantly thinking about food and what to eat next! Let you know how it goes . . .
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    PRLog (Press Release) - Feb. 10, 2012 - On his Wednesday, February 8, 2012 show, Dr Oz introduced Hypnotist, Paul McKenna. McKenna is a popular hypnotist from the UK who demonstrated his Gastric Hypnotic Band for the first time on television. He showed how hypnosis can help you lose weight and how the Gastric Hypnotic Band has been successful for reduce their weight. The Hypnotic Gastric Band procedure convinces the subconscious mind that the body has actually experienced weight loss surgery. Of course the big question in everyone’s mind is does this method really work?

this is a brief tidbit of an article I found on it.
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options
    i have not thought about food since either!

i feel really good and al ldown to a £6.49 bookand cd

i had normal hypnosis ages ago and it didnt work from day 1 so this looks good

im off to buy gym wear after work too :-) feel free to add me
  • Killiwee
    Options
    How often will you do the cd, he said in the book at least once a month ? I suppose we can listen if we feel ourselves lagging a bit. It will be interesting to see what the results are after the week.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I've use the weight loss ones and did set of visits to a hypnotherapist ... but I don;t think i really "go under" but they do help you relax , think posistive and help you sleep (listening before bed) so you;re in a better frame of mind for the actual HARD work of exercising and making healthy eating choices ...
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options
    yh im the same ill wait and see

when did you start this?

i did my weight and measurements last night to going to weigh in every 2 weeks and size up
  • LouE
    LouE Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had my first session last week, the hypno band but not paul mckenna. Ive really noticed a difference, o picking between meals and im already eating smaller portions. I have another session tomorrow and get the "band" on the 26th. Ive found that i havent been managing 1400 cals a day though, but havent been feeling deprived either, when i tried calorie counting, which i lost over 2 stone with, i became obsessive, this seems to be more natural, i dont sped all day thinking what i can or cannot eat.

Ive lost 6lb already, im very aware thats probably just water though, but hey the scales are lower LOL

I listen to my cd every evening.
  • Killiwee
    Options

when did you start this?

i did my weight and measurements last night to going to weigh in every 2 weeks and size up

I started saturday , I didnt take measurements though I might do it tonight.
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options

when did you start this?

I started saturday , I didnt take measurements though I might do it tonight.

yeah do it hun then wait 2 weeks were both do it on 28/1/2013 :-)
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options
    I had my first session last week, the hypno band but not paul mckenna. Ive really noticed a difference, o picking between meals and im already eating smaller portions. I have another session tomorrow and get the "band" on the 26th. Ive found that i havent been managing 1400 cals a day though, but havent been feeling deprived either, when i tried calorie counting, which i lost over 2 stone with, i became obsessive, this seems to be more natural, i dont sped all day thinking what i can or cannot eat.

Ive lost 6lb already, im very aware thats probably just water though, but hey the scales are lower LOL

I listen to my cd every evening.

I just brought the £6.50 book :-)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I hypnotize myself on a regular basis. You will run. You will go to the gym. You will eat right. You will take your vitamins. You will take over the world.

Results are mixed, but my fees are reasonable.
  • mrsmccullough7
    Options
    my hypnosis lady said she cant hypnotise herself she can go into a trance but cant talk to herself
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • LouE
    LouE Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

Thats a bit unkind
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I couldn't afford a real dog, so I hypmotized myself to believe I have one. No pet dander, no more loneliness.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I couldn't afford a real dog, so I hypmotized myself to believe I have one. No pet dander, no more loneliness.

Winning!
This discussion has been closed.