Mid 30s with 70 pounds to lose?

Options
let's do it together! I'm 204 and want up get down to 133 but, first goal is to get below 190 which I haven't seen in a while, by 1 march. Would love some accountability buddies to egg each other on. Any takers?

Replies

• amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'll take! I'm early thirties with over 100 to lose and need all the support I can get!
  • carlywest88
    Options
    I am in same situation I weigh 196 pounds and I want to loose 30 pound by the 1st August but need all the support I can get xx
  • hamilton040
    hamilton040 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 but I'm in the situation as you. You can add me if u like
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm mid thirties too with 100 to lose in total - almost half way there and my goal is to hit 52lb lost for my one one year on here in April. Just over the 200lbs at mo so looking forward to getting into onederland too.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 260, and want to hit 200 lbs. So I am in the same boat!
  • deeosborn
    deeosborn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey,

I am in my early 30's, i have lost 37lbs of a total of 60lbs - add me if you want :happy:
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    hi i'm in the same boat too with just about the same to lose feel free to add me :) x
  • littlecrystal
    littlecrystal Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am 34 with 64lbs to lose, feel free to add me!
  • pummzie
    pummzie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thanks a lot ladies! Do you think it would be helpful to have some sort of structure, like a weekly update? are you guys already part of some sort of group that does this?
  • mollylookalike
    mollylookalike Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in - feel free to add me! My first goal is less than 200. We can do this!! :smile:
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Well I AM 33 and HAD 70 to lose... I only have about 20 left to go though... :) It can be done - just gotta keep with it. Make good decisions over a LONG period of time and don't worry about slipping up once in a while - it'll help you keep your sanity while still seeing progress.

Good luck!
  • tarathering
    tarathering Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Add me if you'd like. I'm 26 and started last week at 204 lbs also. Last year I lost 40 and gained back 15. Now I'm working to lose it, more, and keep it off this time!
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Same weight (after losing 55lbs), and similar goal - also, I'm 36.
  • sarahscostello
    Options
    I'm 34 and want to lose a total of 100 lbs! I'm down 20. I would love to join a group for some moral support! :)
  • Aspiring_Inferno
    Options
    34, 70lbs to lose, only been on MFP since January 5th and have already lost 5lbs.
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. I'm in my mid 30s and have 75 to lose to get my BMI under control. Please feel free to add me...as food journaling and a supportive community (group of motivators) are the keys to my success!!!

Cheers!
    ~Andrea