110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• gnomelover
    gnomelover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you for sharing!
  • denise8986
    denise8986 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and pictures. I have a lot to lose, i'm going to have to keep coming back to your page to keep me going!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Your profile picture is awesome and should keep you motivated. You look stunning :). Congratulations on your accomplishment and my very best regards going forward.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation! You look great!
  • inyourdreams71
    inyourdreams71 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!...I have a long way to go...after reading your story...you have inspired me to keep going.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Truly INSPIRING! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so happy for you! Thank you for setting such a great example.
  • openmike80
    Options
    I don't know where to begin. What a journey this has and continues to be. I joined mfp 2 years ago today weighing in at an all time high of 277 pounds on my 5' 8" frame. I faced many healthy issues. Type 1 diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, partial blockage of one of the arteries of my heart and I knew that time was ticking and I was digging my own premature grave. By 9 months in I had lost 100 pounds and at the 1 year mark I was down 110 pounds and I have maintained that 110 pound loss for exactly a year. I've been trying to lose the last 10 to 15 stubborn pounds for a year now. People aren't kidding when they say the last 10 are the hardest. No giving up for this girl. I will keep up the good fight and whether or not the pounds come off is a very small part of the big picture. My diabetes is well under control, blood pressure is on the low normal side, resting heart rate is low, total cholesterol is 143. I went from busting out of my size 24 to now fitting comfortably in a size 10 and fitness levels are amazing.

189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    009.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
  • asknancy
    Options
    Great Job - living life just became more fun!!!!!!
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    YOU have done a super-awesome job. remarkable and inspirational.
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!!! What a great inspiration! I am on my first week and I'm loving myfitnesspal!!! Thank you for sharing your success!!! Have an amazing 2013!!:flowerforyou:
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • dri22
    dri22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow! i am totally blown away. you look amazing!!! you must feel amazing!! its crazy how much younger you look
    congratulations!!
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for posting this! I am so inspired by you!!!
  • na649475b
    Options
    please have you any tips or ideas as i seem to be struggling and putting some of my weight loss back on.
  • Natelywills
    Options
    I am at work and just let out an audible, "woooah!!". This is incredible!! You look amazing and it's taken years off you--not that you looked old before but you look really fresh now. You are so inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!
  • KateHume7
    KateHume7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You must be so very proud of yourself! Congratulations on your loss and maintaining...that is hard to do!
    You are an inspiration!!
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are incredible and look great!!!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I am at work and just let out an audible, "woooah!!". This is incredible!! You look amazing and it's taken years off you--not that you looked old before but you look really fresh now. You are so inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Thanks a million. Never thought it would dial back the clock when I lost the weight. What an added bonus for sure. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!