Another Random Question...

Options
Here's a sum up that's important (I think) to know before I ask the question -
I have been suicidal since the age of 15. I've attempted fourteen times from 15-19 (my current age for another two months) to take my own life. I'm pagan, and I don't really believe in putting artificially made anything into my body.. but I do.. I do every day because I have too (even if I absolutely hate t and the thought of my body being run by un-natural things.

Now onto my problem -
My last suicide attempt, day before yesterday, I had overdose on Beztropine. When I woke up 14-ish hours later, I had severe severe dry mouth that can't be filled no matter how much I drink water. Even as I'm typing this up my mouth is turning into the Sahara Desert once again. My sides hurt like hell too. My right side hurts whenever I move, and my left rib cage hurts only slightly I'm sitting still.
I also am wearing glasses for the first time since fourth grade, when they discovered that glasses don't help my OMA at all. But without the glasses I took from my mom's collection I can't see my hand two inches in front of my face.
So I guess my question is... does anyone have any idea what all this means.

Replies

• ScrewedShadows
    Options
    Oh wow, I never thought of that. -__-

You can't just tell someone to stop.

Do you tell a cancer patient to just get better already?

Do you tell the eating disordered to just eat?
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:

Get some professional advice now.
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is serious - but I would have to say STOP TRYING TO OFF YOURSELF and get help. Like the one minute from one minute ago.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

You're comparing depression/suicidal tendencies (a disorder you CAN control and recover from) to cancer (a disease you CAN'T control, but you can still recover from).

Yes, you can just tell someone to stop.

I seriously hope you're a troll, and you think this is some sick joke, but if you're not, stop posting on a fitness website, and head on over to one of these websites instead:

www.fcc.gov/guides/suicide-prevention-national-hotline

www.suicidehotlines.com/

www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Really something you should be discussing with a Dr. and a Therapist.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

So you know what is causing your symptoms, what is your question?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Really something you should be discussing with a Dr. and a Therapist.
    This is the only answer that matters in this thread.
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I think it means you really need some professional help, you need to go and see a doctor and get some counselling, and figure out why you feel like this.

I think, you need to learn coping mechanisms and ways to work through your emotions.

You should probably go and get medical help to deal with the side effects of your recent overdose.

Summary - Go to a doctor and get some help, ASAP.

I Hope you find the strength you need.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, assuming this is a valid post, are you seriously trying to get this kind of advise from strangers who are not professional therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists? You need guidance you aren't going to find here. If you don't already have a mental health therapist (and with that many attempts I believe you probably do), get yourself to an ER NOW.

And if this is a troll it's a cruel one, especially for those here who have been through this or have a loved one who has succeeded in committing suicide.
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This means that you didn't succeed in killing yourself but your f*cking up your body pretty good! Please get some help!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

You're comparing depression/suicidal tendencies (a disorder you CAN control and recover from) to cancer (a disease you CAN'T control, but you can still recover from).

I seriously hope you're a troll, and you think this is some sick joke, but if you're not, stop posting on a fitness website, and head on over to one of these websites instead:

www.suicidehotlines.com/

I disagree. Depression/suicidal tendencies are not disorders that can necessarily be controlled.

The hotlines you provided will hopefully be something the OP will follow up on. It sounds like she needs a LOT of help.

OP, you need to seek help immediately.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You need to go get professional help!
    I'm not sure how to get you started, but alot of communities have suicide hotlines who can help. Call them & ask them if they can refer you someoenw.
    Tell your family, tell your close friends what you just told us! So they can help you get help.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Lower your sodium intake to 1500mg
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

That is all.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Please call your doctor. There might be something they can do to relieve the dry mouth. After that, please get more help. I can't begin to understand what you are going through, but you need to work through the root of the problem.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

www.suicidehotlines.com/

I disagree. Depression/suicidal tendencies are not disorders that can necessarily be controlled.

The hotlines you provided will hopefully be something the OP will follow up on. It sounds like she needs a LOT of help.

Sorry, but as someone who was depressed for 6 years, and suicidal for 4 of those years, I call BS.

It's called getting up, going to a therapist, and solving your problems instead of taking the easy way out. Completely controllable.
  • ddttddtt
    Options
    All she is doing is seeking attention. Someone who truly wants to kill them self will succeed, anyone who fails is just trying to get people to pay attention to them.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options

No, but you can tell them to sea medical professional help. My advice to you is get medical help. Find a good therapist and start working through your issues.
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    check yourself into the hospital. they should be able to help with the dry mouth and pains, and if you tell them about your suicidal tendencies, they'll get you somebody to talk to.
    i have no idea what the deal with your eyesight is.
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options

www.suicidehotlines.com/

Sorry, but as someone who was depressed for 6 years, and suicidal for 4 of those years, I call BS.

It's called getting up, going to a therapist, and solving your problems instead of taking the easy way out. Completely controllable.

This.
This discussion has been closed.