5'4" female 218 down to 120 pics

Options

Replies

• rems2012
    rems2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    great job! Your story is very inspiring.
  • Rosanna14
    Options
    Good job!
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are now my hero!!! That is amazing! I just started my adventure on Jan. 2, where 4 of us at work weighed in together to do this together... tomorrow marks week 2 and I'm excited to see what's happened. The first week I lost 6 pounds. I hope my will power doesn't waiver!

Good job!!!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! :)
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!
  • Jo4applerose
    Jo4applerose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bravo congratulations.
  • krislati
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so beautiful, congratulations on your steely determination, thanks for sharing !
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    What a story! Thanks so much for sharing! I love the self-esteem shining through in you now. You're a great example!
  • Jo4applerose
    Jo4applerose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love what the sign says behind you at the baby's baptism. : )) I am so happy for you. Your story is so real and so inspiring. : )) Congratulations : )):drinker:
  • menkelly
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • leiloob
    leiloob Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow....this gives me hope!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!!!!
  • purrywinkle
    Options
    that's really inspiring, thank you for posting this!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Your story really sounded familiar to me and how I feel.. I started at around 216 and I am now 155. I am 5'7" so I am comfortable at this weight. Just like you I like to drop a few pounds when I vacation for a cushion. I am the best shape of my life. I have muscles now that I never knew I had. Good job for you. I get a comment every time I go to the gym and I forget when people I have not seen in awhile see me. I am like oh yeah I did lose a lot of weight. I wish I could wear a bikini like you but I do have some extra skin in the belly area. It could have been worse...
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration for others to keep at it. :)
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! FANTASTIC JOB!
  • celenacountdown
    Options
    Wow!!!!!! That's so cool I love ur beforehand too u have always been a pretty girl but now u got ur hot self like u wanted in the bikini pic lol good great awesome job!!!
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Omg u look amazing and so inspiring x cannot wait till hubby get home so I can show him lol xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!