95 lbs to lose, need supportive MFP friends!

Options
Hey!

I'm slightly new to MFP and need supportive friends! To support, help, advise, guild and push me forward on my road to weight lost. In return I'll do the same!

As a eighteen year old (nineteen in two weeks), who lives alone and on a low income. I've been finding it hard to loose weight and buy healthy food! I have less then £15 every two weeks to buy food that'll last me. I tend to skip days without eating, but been told that isn't right and it wont help me loose weight.

In October (7th).. I started dating my current boyfriend. We met through OasisDating.com and our relationships great at the moment. Hes in UNI doing a Mathematical Major and wants to do a PHD in 2 years time. While I'm trying to find a Business Admin Apprenticeship. But finding it hard as when I have interviews, I lack confidence due to thinking I'm one ugly obese young person. It doesn't help either that my boyfriends a fitness freak! Goes gym 4 times a week at his UNI, has huge muscles and can live all eighteen stone of me for longer then three minutes! :noway:. I don't have enough to go gym yet until I have my apprenticeship.

To help me loose weight, he comes and does my food shop with me. So I don't buy useless junk or fatty food. But I'm still struggling. A friend (her username is SerahLaffere), recommend using MFP. So I can track what I eat, see where I'm going wrong and still have the support of others in the same situation.

So I have around 95 lbs to lose, would like to get out of my size 22 clothing and into something more nicer for the beech session this summer! Weather I can get there or not is another question.

So if your up for it? Friend me, need all the support I can get along with advise on what to eat as I'm struggling!

Much love and good much my fellow MFP people!

-Samantha

PS: I also want to loose weight so I can be better and more confident in the bedroom with my boyfriend :laugh: :wink: :tongue:

Replies

• scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way! :)
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    ^ Thank you.
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    Cheeky Bump ;o :drinker:
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good luuuuck! :)
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    <3 ^_^
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    Good luuuuck! :)

Thank chu! :)
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    <3 ^_^

Beautiful ♥
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    Bump!
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'll suggest you to my friends ;3
  • sibalola
    sibalola Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Friend request, We can do this, We need to just stay motivated and encourage our self.
  • mariafox27
    Options
    hi i joined up yesterday and i need to loose about the same if not a bit more , have never tried anything like this before .
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    I'll suggest you to my friends ;3

Woo ♥
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    Friend request, We can do this, We need to just stay motivated and encourage our self.

Yeah, we can! Motivation is they key ;)
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    hi i joined up yesterday and i need to loose about the same if not a bit more , have never tried anything like this before .

Ah. I joined late December but just started really using it today! I'm new to cal counting as-well, but its good to find somebody who's looking to loose a similar amount so you can loose it together! Mines between 90-100 Ibs. I'd like to loose, in numbers it looks like a mission though! ♥
  • Gothangelik
    Gothangelik Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you an Friend request. You can do it! :wink:
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I gained four stone because of the implant so know how you feel!
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    I gained four stone because of the implant so know how you feel!

:noway: .. Them things shouldn't be aloud :laugh: but no worry's we'll lose it! ♥
  • Kaycibabe
    Kaycibabe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I have 100 pounds to lose here, I am going to look into adding you asap! =) Good luck.
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I have 100 pounds to lose here, I am going to look into adding you asap! =) Good luck.

Okay ♥
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    :love: