Fairly new to MFP

So I have lurked on the boards for a little while now and finally decided I needed to introduce myself. I have been on my weight loss journey since 2009. I started with Weight Watchers, lost 55 lbs....we lost our local meeting (next closest one 35 miles). I managed to maintain my loss for about a year, then I gained about 35lbs back over 2 years. Enter, MFP :) I am 31, married and have two busy boys. I want nothing more than to be fit and happy. My heaviest that I have ever been was 305 lbs, at my last weigh in I was 277. I am 5ft 8 in tall and have a temporary goal of 195. I can't remember the last time I was under 200lbs so once I get there I will re-evaluate my goals and see if I want to go further. I am a pretty active person, so like I said, ultimately I want to be fit and to keep up with my boys. I am lucky enough to have a pretty good support system at home. My husband is actually actively trying to lose weight as well but I figured one can never have too much support! I look forward to becoming an active member of the MFP community :).

Replies

• clynn84
    clynn84 Posts: 18 Member
    feel free to add me! I would love to help motivate you as well as have more motivation myself! :) and welcome! I too just joined MFP!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    feel free to add me the more support the better this site has been great