Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Replies

• gnomelover
    gnomelover Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing!! Thank you for sharing!
  • denise8986
    denise8986 Posts: 42 Member
    OMG, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and pictures. I have a lot to lose, i'm going to have to keep coming back to your page to keep me going!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Your profile picture is awesome and should keep you motivated. You look stunning :). Congratulations on your accomplishment and my very best regards going forward.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Wow what an amazing transformation! You look great!
  • inyourdreams71
    inyourdreams71 Posts: 42 Member
    You look great!!!...I have a long way to go...after reading your story...you have inspired me to keep going.
  • Truly INSPIRING! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so happy for you! Thank you for setting such a great example.
  • I don't know where to begin. What a journey this has and continues to be. I joined mfp 2 years ago today weighing in at an all time high of 277 pounds on my 5' 8" frame. I faced many healthy issues. Type 1 diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, partial blockage of one of the arteries of my heart and I knew that time was ticking and I was digging my own premature grave. By 9 months in I had lost 100 pounds and at the 1 year mark I was down 110 pounds and I have maintained that 110 pound loss for exactly a year. I've been trying to lose the last 10 to 15 stubborn pounds for a year now. People aren't kidding when they say the last 10 are the hardest. No giving up for this girl. I will keep up the good fight and whether or not the pounds come off is a very small part of the big picture. My diabetes is well under control, blood pressure is on the low normal side, resting heart rate is low, total cholesterol is 143. I went from busting out of my size 24 to now fitting comfortably in a size 10 and fitness levels are amazing.

189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    009.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
  • Great Job - living life just became more fun!!!!!!
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    WOW!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    YOU have done a super-awesome job. remarkable and inspirational.
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    You are beautiful!!!! What a great inspiration! I am on my first week and I'm loving myfitnesspal!!! Thank you for sharing your success!!! Have an amazing 2013!!:flowerforyou:
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • dri22
    dri22 Posts: 4 Member
    wow! i am totally blown away. you look amazing!!! you must feel amazing!! its crazy how much younger you look
    congratulations!!
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Thank you SO much for posting this! I am so inspired by you!!!
  • please have you any tips or ideas as i seem to be struggling and putting some of my weight loss back on.
  • I am at work and just let out an audible, "woooah!!". This is incredible!! You look amazing and it's taken years off you--not that you looked old before but you look really fresh now. You are so inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!
  • KateHume7
    KateHume7 Posts: 5 Member
    AMAZING!!! You must be so very proud of yourself! Congratulations on your loss and maintaining...that is hard to do!
    You are an inspiration!!
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Congratulations!! You are incredible and look great!!!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    I am at work and just let out an audible, "woooah!!". This is incredible!! You look amazing and it's taken years off you--not that you looked old before but you look really fresh now. You are so inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Thanks a million. Never thought it would dial back the clock when I lost the weight. What an added bonus for sure. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!