June Starters - April 19

Options
2»

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Amanda- Last week you weighed in at 283.6 so thats a loss of .6! WHOO!

Yolie- thats so exciting! love the bump!

Glad to hear your so upbeat Amanda!

I'm struggling this week. :sad: My whole outlook went out the window when I got the stomach flu. I'm def gonna try and get my workout in though!
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    XD yay for surprise weight loss!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Okay June Starters. Why so quiet lately?? Most of us have been struggling with motivation, we need to be using this as a tool to help re-motivate ourselves. Any suggestions on how to get this board moving again?
  • busymom74
    Options
    I don't know! lol I keep getting EXTRA motivated and then lose it all. I wish i had a nice steady stream of motivation!
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    bump
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I was so determined this week that i had to break through the 10 stone barrier. I've been hovering over it for weeks now. And i've done it so proud of myself. I never want to see a 10 at the front of my weight again.

SW- 180
    LW - 140.8 (10stone 0.8)
    CW - 139.0 (9 stone 13)

I am seriously happy today :happy:

Well done to all the losers and maintainers this week. Keep on pushing.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Good job Kaja!!!!

We finally got bikes! I'm so excited! By the time we put Elly's seat together though it was late. We did go for a 10 min ride but I can't wait to go today!!!!!!!! It's supposed to rain though. Cross your fingers it doesn't.

I didn't weigh in this week but since I wasnt to keep track of my excercise I just logged the same weight as last week.

We're missing a few weigh-ers. . . KJ, Shannah, Magglett, where are you? Hope your all havng a good week!
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    So I had this great day planned out for me and the munchkin. His mom and one sister are going to Kansas city tonight for some tournament that his sister is in. So I figured since we would be downtown we could go to Lake Eola, feed the ducks, play on the play ground, and for a great kick to my calorie burn, ride around in the paddle boats. Lots of exercise, lots of sun here in Sunny Florida, and burning more than 500 calories for me.

Turns out his dad can't drive his mom to the airport so guess who gets to do it? Me. So now our afternoon will be spent sitting in the car instead of exercising. Meh.

And to make my day worse the munchkin decided to refuse to do his make up work for a while. Decided he was done. Of course he eventually did it (after losing multiple privileges and tickets). And then the toilet overflowed.

Bad Day. -sigh- I'd go to the gym this evening but I have to finish reading a ton of Walt Whitman and Emily ****enson for American Lit. Last week before finals!
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Emily ****enson for American Lit. Last week before finals!

Really?! Nice censor, MFP.
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Maybe I can manage to get a wii fit or Active workout in as a break. You know they say exercise is good for your brain? That for a short time after exercise your brain produces chemicals that make it easier to learn... hmmm...
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Did that just edit automatically? :P I saw someone the other day that had bullsh!t in its title soooo...

Finals are coming up for me too. 5 exams in 2 weeks...:frown: And I have good things about the Active. Makes me wish I had one so I could "play" and exercise at the same time. I had this plan to go running outside today, and of course it's raining. Just a blah day spent studying :angry:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great Job Kaja. Always nice to hit those milestones! Congrats.

Busymom- glad you got your bikes. Have lots of fun.

Amanda- Sorry to see your plans got messed up. Murphy's Law. You should put those plans on hold for another day, sounds like tons of fun. I love paddle boating.

Courtney and Amanda - good luck with the studying and reading. It will be nice when finals are done.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Emily ****enson for American Lit. Last week before finals!

Really?! Nice censor, MFP.

LOL :laugh: