if you could pick the perfect soul mate....

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful, argumentative, sexy, affectionate, silly, strong, crazy, passionate, smart, and most importantly she is my best friend in the world. She always knows how to make me laugh even at the worst of times, and we've seen more than our fair share together. She always defends me from everyone, including myself. We are very much opposites and yet we are the same.

I am confident if any one soul was made for me... it is her.

Wait.....You found her?

Does that mean that our "get together" Friday night is cancelled? :cry:

Wow... I had no idea you were that much of a country boy... ;-)
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    She's beautiful, argumentative, sexy, affectionate, silly, strong, crazy, passionate, smart, and most importantly she is my best friend in the world. She always knows how to make me laugh even at the worst of times, and we've seen more than our fair share together. She always defends me from everyone, including myself. We are very much opposites and yet we are the same.

Wait.....You found her?

Wow... I had no idea you were that much of a country boy... ;-)

Oh, Greggie and I go WAYYYYYYY back......
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Handsome, dark haired, bearded, tattooed musician, educated alpha male, bit of an *kitten* who can handle a 1950s housewife with a filthy mouth.
    If you find this guy, ask if he has a brother. Unless you wanna share...
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Wait.....You found her?

this time leave the banjo at home
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    She would be perfectly imperfect. She would make sense when she makes no sense. She would be goofy and nerdy. She would laugh at my idiocy. She wouldn't put up with my bull****.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I don't even really believe there is such a thing...but I guess he would "get" me...understand my fears, my humor, be able to communicate (preferably without talking, so I'm okay if he is a deaf/mute), be around enough to make me feel content, and gone enough to not drive me up a wall...

like I said, doesn't exist.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I did. He fills in for all my weaknesses and makes me stronger. I do the same for him. :heart:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Handsome, dark haired, bearded, tattooed musician, educated alpha male, bit of an *kitten* who can handle a 1950s housewife with a filthy mouth.
    Play guitar, drums, been called a sarcastic prick and I'm well versed in classic literature...oh and 3 tats...so far. Where do I sign up?
    Alphas don't "sign-up". Just sayin.

Yeah, I have an alpha-male right now...and no, he wouldn't sign up...even for the dirtiest sex in the world...if I ask him to beg for it even in jest...he just stares at me...gets his way too...the big jerk.
  • Determined75
    Determined75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After reading all the comments, I guess I will take a stab at this:
    Loves God
    Has goals and pursues those goals
    never settles for less
    Enjoys children
    Is intelligent
    Tall
    Nice build
    Sweet
    Compassionate
    I know I will forever be on the look for my soulmate...lol

where I am weak he is strong and vice versa.
    Good listner/communicator
    affectionate
    loving
    funny
    understanding...lol...I know this person doesn't exist. moving on
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mine exists and i happen to be dating him which is a bonus.

Without getting too soppy (as he might read this, although he isnt a fan of forums)

He hugs with me when i cry over deaths of fictional characters
    He supports me
    He plays games with me (and doesn't just let me win)
    He makes me laugh

He is just a pretty awesome dude actually - we work really well together - very happy i have found him :)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    thigh gap

^^^lol :laugh: :laugh:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<I've found mine already :heart:
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Honest
    Has integrity
    Kind
    Humble
  • tarablyawsum
    tarablyawsum Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Found him!

He may not be rich but i feel enriched by him.

He supports our family on every level and hes our kids' hero.

Thats all I could ever ask for. <3
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    --Someone who has common sense and not a constant *kitten* up
    -- Has teeth, dentures don't count
    -- Pink Taco
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I did actually write out a list of what I wanted in a partner when I was single in 2007 - it went pretty similar to this:

(in no particular order)

Kind
    Tall- 6ft or over
    Blue eyes
    Financially stable
    Funny
    Intelligent
    Fit
    28 or older
    Responsible
    Independent
    Generous
    Good to his mother
    A good friend

A few months later when old friend surprised me out of the blue with a ring, although he is a shade under 6ft and has green eyes, it was an easy decision to make! :happy:
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Play guitar, drums, been called a sarcastic prick and I'm well versed in classic literature...oh and 3 tats...so far. Where do I sign up?
    Alphas don't "sign-up". Just sayin.
    Alphas fix problems and resolve issues. But going into something without being asked, makes you either "that guy" or a super hero.I don't see Lois Lane falling off a building anywhere.
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    I would say someone who is the complete opposite of my ex-husband. However, I would still like him to be male. That is the only thing I would want them to have in common. :)
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Blue eyes, satirical and goofy sense of humor (who gets my brand of humor as well), actively politically-engaged lefty, good listener, career-minded and driven, respectful, intelligent, down-to-earth, open-minded, easy going, wanting to travel and discover new things, healthy eater but can enjoy the occasional ****ty night of beer and pizza, likes exercising but is also pretty lazy, non-neat freak (I'd kill him or vice versa), likes animals, wants a family.

I married him. My guy is also obsessed with the Beastie Boys and is a fellow librarian, just like me! It was meant to be. :blushing:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I already have my perfect soul mate. You'll find him standing next to my in my profile picture. :smokin: