60 pounds down . . . with pictures ;)

Options

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You have completely changed your shape and you look great! :drinker:
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the love peoples!! :). I am a much happier person now than I was before and I am glad it shows. I also love all the comments about my puppy! He is a cute little fella ;).
    Wow! Great inspiration! I am glad you posted. I am in the same boat....just started about two weeks ago weighing in at 210 and 5'7......so not happy but happy to have found MFP! I can't wait to loose 60 lbs! That is exactly my goal right now although ultimately I would love to get down a litle further to 135.

Your pictures are amazing and really show your transformation!

Good luck getting to your final goal! What is it, if you don't mind me asking?

I want to get down between 130 and 140. I do want to work on losing a little more body fat and up the muscle. I've recently started lifting so we will see how that goes!
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    You did a great job of tracking even through pictures! Very cool to see what diligence and commitment looks like. I am 5'6" and aiming to get down another 15 lbs. I lost 14-15 in the last year. To make it permanent is making it a life style change. Learning to be an athlete. Anyways, just want to say thanks for your inspiring story! Question: what is c25k?

Couch to 5k . . . for us non-runners who probably wouldn't have gotten far even with a maniacal chainsaw killer behind us. A lot of people use apps, I got mine off of pinterest ;). I started out walking 5 minutes, jogging 2 minutes, and then walking 5 and worked my way from there. It was an amazing plan that really helped me get into shape and become a runner!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    GREAT how long did it take you?

From about mid June til now sooo . . . 7 months :). And still going strong!
  • Magoominuseighty
    Magoominuseighty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    facinating! you have come so far! i love the smile in your face while you were losing the weight. you can surely tell how your confidence shot right up in the sky! great job girlie!:blushing:
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Oh how I wish I was coming up on my 10 year...this year is my 20 year reunion....eeeek!

You look fabulous :-)
    Congrats!
  • cjburke12
    cjburke12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • JessMySize
    Options
    Well hello there gorgeous. :) good work! :)
  • madelynfogarty
    madelynfogarty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome - you look amazing! Congratulations on a job very well done ~
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    Again, thanks for all the encouragement. You all know how to make a girl feel special. It keeps me motivated to keep working and striving to make myself better!
  • FattyGoesByeBye
    FattyGoesByeBye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work!! It is always inspiring to see someone starting at a similar point to me and losing similar amount. 66LB is my goal, 17LB down so far. It always takes ages to work out LB's as I am in New Zealand and we say Kgs over here! Feel free to add me if you want to. OH! And I had a mini dacschund same colour as yours until a couple of years ago, great pets!!
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! great job!
  • Mumzy_44
    Mumzy_44 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your amazing story and the unbelievable pictures are so inspiring that I was thinking maybe I should print the before and now 60 lbs lighter photos of you so that I can believe that this can be done. It has been a long time since I really believe I could do this. That's part of it isn't it - you need to actually believe that you can and will do this. Just started not even a week's time yet and I have made a lot of mistakes but it is getting easier. I still haven't committed to the exercise and I know I have to do that.
    You have been an inspiration to me Thank you posting your story and photos - you look amazing!!
  • barbiemommie
    Options
    You look amazing!!! and happy!! great job!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such a transformation!
  • cardonut
    cardonut Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! congrats!!
  • spalmer011
    spalmer011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have so many successes through this process. Sometimes we think it's all about weight but you are getting so much more. We can practically hear your excitement as you relay the details of your success.

I am 5'6" and started at 205 last week. After two children and twice as much time on this planet as you (and living large for most of it), I doubt I'll look like you do at 155 but that is my goal. I could always get a tummy tuck!

Great job! Update us when you conquer the 1/2 marathon.
  • amypiercebcc
    amypiercebcc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job...Congratulations! You're success is an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!