MFP Fantasy NHL League?? Anyone Interested?

124»

Replies

• courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Bump, Ok, let's fill up another one.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/register/tos?league_id=21702&password=MFP2013

League ID#: 21702
    Password: MFP2013

I would but I have NO idea how to play fantasy haha. I fail.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    the game is super simple, courtney ... give it a go!

and thanks to my good friend, the wings fan, for pumping this up for me. I created the league, but she's far more excited than I. mostly because I'm kind of fed up with them and will only halfway pay attention this year as a result.

that said, I still expect tyutin in the staal to win it all this season.

remember, draft is set for thursday night!
  • dupuisc
    dupuisc Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in... only 2 teams???

Go Habs!
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    I'm in... only 2 teams???

Go Habs!

it's a second league since the first was full. Hmm. are you in Montreal? Ever been to Au Pied De Cachon?

Cmon all. Join.
  • dupuisc
    dupuisc Posts: 10 Member
    it's a second league since the first was full. Hmm. are you in Montreal? Ever been to Au Pied De Cachon?

Cmon all. Join.

I'm from Montreal but live in Calgary now.... yes I know Au Pied de Cochon.... try the Poutine au foie gras... amazing!
  • stljam
    I'm from Montreal but live in Calgary now.... yes I know Au Pied de Cochon.... try the Poutine au foie gras... amazing!

You just wanted to be closer to Kananaskis, Banff, and Lake Louise, lol. I wonder if Gaston's is still open in Calgary. It used to be a very good steakhouse.

I've only been to Au Pied de Cochon and my heart thanks me for not going back yet, lol. I had to order the Duck in a Can of course just for the experience. I tried a foi gras that had a maple syrup type flavor that was amazing. I probably should have drank more red wine at that dinner to help my heart, lol. A rare treat for sure. Know way that meal fit in my macros, lol.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    the game is super simple, courtney ... give it a go!

and thanks to my good friend, the wings fan, for pumping this up for me. I created the league, but she's far more excited than I. mostly because I'm kind of fed up with them and will only halfway pay attention this year as a result.

that said, I still expect tyutin in the staal to win it all this season.

remember, draft is set for thursday night!

yeah, yeah, yeah... you BETTER get excited... stop being fed up, it's over, and it's time to show the love all over again!

(I personally think that perhaps it's because you are an Avs fan and know that they'll be losin' to the Wings!! Much like Tyutin in the Staal (funny, fyi, esp with the profile pic) will be losing to the Men In Red. And, no shorties by your team this year! But, I'm just sayin'...)

BESIDES -- This serves as a BUMP so that another 12 teams can have fun like our Empty Netters will... :)
  • stljam
    three teams in. we need at least one more team.

those that are in...should we make a group and do the draft in the group and just skip the first week of the season for points?
  • stljam
    pushed draft day back and starting the second week of hte season for stats....cmon, we need at least one more player.
  • stljam

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/register/tos?league_id=21702&password=MFP2013

Cmon all, we need at least two more teams to have the league. I moved the draft day and the start of the head to head season to accomodoate.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Bumping for you... we are about to draft for the other league!

... unfortunately, I'm pick 9... really about the only spot that I didn't want... even 7 would have been better! ha, ha!
  • stljam

Cmon all, we need at least two more teams to have the league. I moved the draft day and the start of the head to head season to accomodoate.

Another bump...join the league. If we get at least one more team today, I'll close the league and create a group on here where we can draft over the weekend in one of the forums. Stats won't count this week anyway so we'll have time to start later.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    GO WILDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

You know it!!!

I'll try if there are any spots left in the league.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Just because it hasn't been said yet... Go Yotes!

So freaking excited for Sunday. I'd say my tickets are burning in my hot little hands but we don't get real tickets anymore, they all go on the STH card. It's not the same!
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Ok I am in. I only see 4 teams in the league
  • stljam

So freaking excited for Sunday. I'd say my tickets are burning in my hot little hands but we don't get real tickets anymore, they all go on the STH card. It's not the same!

Wait for a few years. All you will have is an app on your phone that shows a bar code, not even the nice glossy season ticket holder card. I'll bet that they sell nice commerative printed tickets at the team store for the stanley cup finals though, lol.

We made our rep print tickets this year for us so that we could distribute to clients anyway, rather than printing them off the web on regular paper. We'll likely give in next year and just print from the web and use our Commerative ticket.
  • stljam
    Ok I am in. I only see 4 teams in the league

Yep. The other league is full so this is a second one.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member

Wait for a few years. All you will have is an app on your phone that shows a bar code, not even the nice glossy season ticket holder card. I'll bet that they sell nice commerative printed tickets at the team store for the stanley cup finals though, lol.

We made our rep print tickets this year for us so that we could distribute to clients anyway, rather than printing them off the web on regular paper. We'll likely give in next year and just print from the web and use our Commerative ticket.

I am sure that is coming. I should be happy because it's saving trees and stuff. Just a change to get use to. We still get printed parking passes (yup, free parking for all here! well, at least for now...)
  • stljam
    One last Bump to try and get maybe up to 6 teams.

• stljam
    One last Bump to try and get maybe up to 6 teams.

Cmon all. We'll do an email/forum draft over the next couple of days and the start of the head to head season later to accomodoate.