What I passed up today...

Options
Hello all...Im somewhat new to MFP and Im really trying to get it together. I used to use My food diary and it was $9 a month. A coworker told me about this site and I love that it is free!

Anyway when I was using MFD there was a tread called What I passed up today...it was an encouraging thread where folks could post any temptations that they had that day and be proud that they said NO and passed it up. So I will start...

Replies

• MzOakland
    MzOakland Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    a box of Sees candy in our staff lounge! So proud of that small victory!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Binging on fast food after a VERY stressful work day!!! I'm under my calories and not eating anything else today!!!!!!!!!
  • donnalou61
    Options
    I passed up the brownies my daughter made, which I absolutely love and they smelled up the entire house.
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    A Co-worker brought in a homemade chocolate bundt cake. Looked and smelled delicious. Happily though, I can say I have NO idea what it tasted like!
  • Jennifer217B
    Options
    I passed up three different topping pizza's that my husband and daughter brought home and I don't feel bad about it.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    a small bag of m&m's in a bowl at the bank.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I pass up nothing thats free.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    The first time I was able to pass up on Krispy Kreme donuts....I felt like a fitness GOD!
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i have passed up nothing today but for the past two fridays in a row i passed up free donute friday at work!!!! soon to be three:wink:
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies in the break room. Chocolate candy mix on the shredder box. My expensive sugar free americano!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    The _rest_ of the soup, salad and breadsticks...
  • Koorii
    Koorii Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any food temptations today, but I did pass up the urge to go get a cigarette (recently quit).
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Passed up spaghetti on garlic bread.... my favorite >.<
  • rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Passed up the other half of the pink snowball...which is an improvement over yesterday, so I say, "Yay me!"
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Tequila.
  • lcornett007
    lcornett007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made my mom throw an unopened Butterfinger candy bar away...didn't want to have to sweat that out later at the gym!!!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    sees candy and scooby snack grams
  • xmradio123
    Options
    A large Dr. Pepper, bean and cheese burrito, and pizza. :)
  • daniellet429
    Options
    A caramel frappe from McDonald's two days ago. Really, really wanted one!
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    Dunkin donuts.