What I passed up today...

Options

Replies

• Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    Pasta and McDonald's. had mashed cauliflower for dinner and roasted kale instead.... Uuuugh... Want!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    A small bag of Sour Patch Kids, had hard-boiled eggs instead! Yesterday, I passed up pb cups.. now THAT was hard.
  • LSeales
    LSeales Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. It made me realize what I didn't pass up.......a chocolate chip cookie! Logging it now!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    ..that glass of wine that really would like some attention too, please.
  • Lancer97
    Lancer97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Still had the fast food sandwich from Mary Brown's Fried Chicken, but passed on the taters and gravy
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    went out for lunch craving a burger. My friend split one with me. Craving satisfied...half the calories.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I was bad...I passed up the gym today. :devil:
  • epiphany29
    epiphany29 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    As I sit here savoring my mini pb cups I saved up for. I resisted the temptation to get subway cookies.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I pass up nothing thats free.

sounds like my husband! LOL
  • momslastdiet
    momslastdiet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I Love this!! I passed up bingeing on junk at home when I was by myself and bored, then made a haelthy dinner :)
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i passed up half an hour of videogames for half an hour of cardio! YESSSSS!
  • adriensmommy88
    adriensmommy88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I passed up on Chik-Fil-A, and I had coupons for a free sandwich.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I passed up hitting up the vending machine and the leftovers from a lunch meeting!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My pass up today is an every day passup...at my job there is a small cafe with cookies, cakes, shakes, candy all available...I smell them all day long as they cook them fresh. I walk past every day and just smile.
  • GatorRoo87
    GatorRoo87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell! I really wanted that crunch wrap supreme but I was able to resist today. Hooray for small victories :smile:
  • Shanni827
    Shanni827 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I passed up an ice cold Coca-Cola that was offered to me by a co-worker! I had a weakness for Coke!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    My office ordered pizza today. I sat at my desk and ate the lunch that I brought, even though it smelled sooooooo good.
  • HealthyLifestyleG525
    Options
    i passed up the French toast i made for my sons for dinner tonight...smelled delicious and was dripping in butter but I had homemade chili instead!
  • HealthyLifestyleG525
    Options
    My office ordered pizza today. I sat at my desk and ate the lunch that I brought, even though it smelled sooooooo good.

not so sure i would have the willpower for that! Great job!!!
  • KaseyLeigh9
    Options
    PB cups and trivia with my boyfriend which means lots of beer, french fries, and burgers.