No I didnt Cheat or Lie

Options
124»

Replies

• Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Some people don't want to take the time to educate themselves on nutrition or do the hard work it takes to make a difference. They make up excuses why they cant lose fat or bulk up. They diet for 2 days and quit because they didn't lose 10lbs. It's just jealousy. You've done what they don't have the courage or ambition to do. Congratulations on your success!! :drinker:

ohhhh soooo true :) well said
  • Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lions don't lose sleep for the opinions of sheep.

I love this!

me too :)
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I just wante to say thank you for the support!! Keep up the poitive attitude and you will reach your goals for sure! :)
  • K398
    K398 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    36 pounds in 8 months is not unreasonable by any stretch!! I lost 30 my first round of P90X (90 days) 2 years ago with just cleaning up my diet and completely cutting out fast food. Well done sir.
  • shakespearessister
    Options
    I lost 54 pounds in the 8 months following the birth of my fourth child (in five years). I didn't have people accuse me of cheating or lying, but I did have people ask what the secret was (ahem, by overweight people, I may add). It was actually really insulting. I wanted to yell "It was discipline and hard work, people! No secrets!)

You look great. Good for you for doing the work!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Too many people are looking for a quick fix. The only real fix is proper nutrition and exercise. Anyone that wants support can add me. No pills, surgery or starving here.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You're looking great. Slap the haters with a wet fish that'll shut them up ;)
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    All of you are amazing !! You are an inspiration to me! I need it when Im working out in my freezing garage @ 0400 every morning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!