What heading would my workout dvd come under?

Options
I have the ministry of sound pump it up 2010 DvD and obviously this site doesn't have anything categorywise which matches exactly, but I have no idea what to put it under to get the calorie count semi-correct? Any ideas?

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I just put it under aerobics when I do 30 Day Shred...
  • matihutley
    Options
    Ohh thanks for the help!
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    ohh i have this dvd too and i haven't been logging it because i didn't have a clue what to put it in as!
  • amberlusc
    amberlusc Posts: 22
    Options
    HELLO :D
    in the end i put it under aerobics general, cos i dont think its high intensity aerobics (cos im guessing thats like body combat) but its not low intensity (like the warm up section of the dvd) so i put it in the middle one :)
    xxx
  • amberlusc
    Options
    in the end i put it under aerobics general, cos i dont think its high intensity aerobics (cos im guessing thats like body combat) but its not low intensity (like the warm up section of the dvd) so i put it in the middle one :)
    xxx
  • amberlusc
    Options
    xxx