Options
    Thank you !
  • Elnjay3117
    Options
    Can't wait to try this, this weekend.
  • DMC7650
    DMC7650 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I was looking for a quick and easy breakfast.
  • jenkaym
    jenkaym Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have made these for the past two weeks for an easy "on the run" breakfast and they are AWESOME!! Thanks for the recipe!
  • ShawndaSallee
    ShawndaSallee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bumping this again. I made them yesterday and posted how how much i LOVE them. I had them for breakfast again this morning. They are GREAT reheated again!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Bumping this again. I made them yesterday and posted how how much i LOVE them. I had them for breakfast again this morning. They are GREAT reheated again!

Yeay! I'm so glad so many of you like these! It's always a little nerveracking posting a recipe because you never know if other people will like it as much as you do! LOL
  • anewmary
    Options

Yeay! I'm so glad so many of you like these! It's always a little nerveracking posting a recipe because you never know if other people will like it as much as you do! LOL

I'm so glad you posted these! Breakfast is my one of my biggest concerns calorie wise--if I eat "healthy", I'm hungry by mid-morning and snacking. I knew I'd need to add a protein to keep me fuller, and I'll tweak these a bit and make them this afternoon. Love that I can reheat them later--between SAUSAGE and GREEN PEPPER, it ought to keep both boys out of them so hubby and I have lefttovers. I'll be nice next time and make some they like--I think!
  • tmeyerspa
    tmeyerspa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here, how can I add this to my recipes?
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I am new here, how can I add this to my recipes?

You'll need to enter it in manually. But by replying to it, it'll be in your "recent posts" section so that you can refer back to it.
  • aalienstar
    aalienstar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to make these for my mom.
  • jammo17
    jammo17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying these tonight look tasty!!! :happy:
  • anewmary
    Options
    Delicious! I tried them yesterday and LOVED them. We split one three ways to try them fresh, and then I had two reheated this morning with one english muffin and it kept me full for hours. Only five left in the fridge (my oldest is eating them even though he usually avoids turkey/pork sausage). Thank you so much for sharing. I can see making these twice a week, or better yet, a big batch on the weekend.

One tip--I had mixed the cheese into the eggs. Trying to figure out how to get egg mixture neatly in cups, I poured it all into a large plastic measuring pitcher, which worked great--until I got to the end and found quite a bit of cheese down there. Next time I will still transfer egg mixture to pitcher, but will just top the "muffins" with the cheese after that, to divide it more evenly.
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    these look fantastic :)
  • yhacker
    Options
    I think I will use spanich instead green pepers.
    Thank you for the recipe!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump...like it!
  • cbo1o
    cbo1o Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PinnHead
    Options
    Sounds great, Thank you!!! I'll give this a try. I think I will use vegan sausage to bring the calories down even more!