Need INSANITY buddies!

Options
Im on day 2 of insanity and would really love some support from others going through the intense workouts as well =)

Replies

• INSANITY here! :) It is a hard DVD, but I know you can do it! It gets better and better each day.
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    yea i feel like im going to pass out lol but it done!
  • sweetmonique10
    sweetmonique10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, i did the inanity program before and it is tough, so now im alternating between various workouts. I would love to endure the pain with you guys lol
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ive done it before too but i can never seem to get past the first week =(
    i dont have any friends that are willing to do it with me but im hoping i can find some here =)
  • sweetmonique10
    sweetmonique10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ive done it before too but i can never seem to get past the first week =(
    i dont have any friends that are willing to do it with me but im hoping i can find some here =)

It takes time, have to build your way up. My first time, i stopped after 15 minutes lol but later it was a piece of cake...im here so ill do it with you, i dont mind taking on a extra workout i can actually use it :)
  • mlm56415641
    Options
    Oh gosh Insanity. I'm on day 7 and I'm pretty sure I can already see a bit of a change! It's just so hard for me to find time to squeeze it in everyday but it's so worth it.
  • israworlds
    Options
    Am I the only guy doing Insanity on this thread? haha.
    Week 3 here!
    It is definitely a hard workout, but the results are there :)
  • duley07
    Options
    Just started! Fast and furious!! It's hard to keep up but the lady on the video kicks more *kitten* than the man beside her!! Loving it already! Motivated!
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    On week 7, add me if you like. I'll help you through it
  • Ian1993
    Ian1993 Posts: 70
    Options
    I've got to week 5 twice but stopped with a 2 week holiday and the second time came close to Xmas lol .. It is hard but when u get into it, it's all good ... I have some b4 and now pics from doing the little insanity I done also with a few other bits ... Good luck all of ya and feel free to add anyone if they like :)
  • coreymoore1990
    Options
    I'm only on day 3 of Insanity. It's a great workout. Yeah, it's definitely tough, but when you're done it's a very rewarding feeling (I'm sure you know this, though. lol). There is nothing more awesome than doing Insanity while jamming to some Five Finger Death Punch. Then I pop in UFC Trainer into my Xbox Kinect and I have a go at that.

Good luck on your goals! Ever need motivational support, I'm a message away.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I am on day 10. So far so good except sometimes I find it very tough on the knees and calves.
  • trac30
    trac30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2! This is my 3rd round of it so I know what to expect. Add me if you like!
  • RCadence
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :-)
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am on round 2, month 2, week 2 with Insanity. I've had great results with it. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • zalob1
    zalob1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on day 1!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    What's up, I'm on day 3 of week 6 right now. Anyone feel free to add!
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 and I think I'm gonna die.:noway: Just kidding. Feel free to add me, I need support too!!
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I am on day 10. So far so good except sometimes I find it very tough on the knees and calves.

^^^ Holy cow, my calves have never been this sore in my life.

Oh and anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How long is the workout? Would love to do it cos I heard it gives result.