Girls, 5ft7!

Options

Replies

• LPDLPD
    LPDLPD Posts: 25
    Options
    my goal is 140lbs. This seems to be about the average response. Although I feel fine at 150, I know I could tone down my mid section due to my last two pregnancies. Good luck to you! It is hard work but you will get there, we all will :)
  • ChristyRose1012
    ChristyRose1012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140 as well. Nice to see so many of us with same goal. ; )
  • Sililily115
    Options
    my goal is 130.. Because I used to be 130-140 without trying so I guess its just getting back to normal for me
  • eheflick
    Options
    My goal is also around 135-140. However, I just want to look toned/fit. So whenever I feel thats the case, then I'll be there!
  • Black_Widow1976
    Black_Widow1976 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    small frame:
    123-136

medium frame:
    133-147

large frame:
    143-163

i hope this helps:smile:

Thats really good and incase anyone is wondering about frame size

Determining frame size: To determine the body frame size, measure the wrist with a tape measure and use the following chart to determine whether the person is small, medium, or large boned.

Women:

Height under 5'2"
    Small = wrist size less than 5.5"
    Medium = wrist size 5.5" to 5.75"
    Large = wrist size over 5.75"

Height 5'2" to 5' 5"
    Small = wrist size less than 6"
    Medium = wrist size 6" to 6.25"
    Large = wrist size over 6.25"

Height over 5' 5"
    Small = wrist size less than 6.25"
    Medium = wrist size 6.25" to 6.5"
    Large = wrist size over 6.5"

Source: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/17182.htm

lol..my wrist is barely 6 inches and i am 5'6"
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4 and my goal is 160 and I'm a pear shaped girl
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thats really good and incase anyone is wondering about frame size

Determining frame size: To determine the body frame size, measure the wrist with a tape measure and use the following chart to determine whether the person is small, medium, or large boned.

Women:

Height under 5'2"
    Small = wrist size less than 5.5"
    Medium = wrist size 5.5" to 5.75"
    Large = wrist size over 5.75"

Height 5'2" to 5' 5"
    Small = wrist size less than 6"
    Medium = wrist size 6" to 6.25"
    Large = wrist size over 6.25"

Height over 5' 5"
    Small = wrist size less than 6.25"
    Medium = wrist size 6.25" to 6.5"
    Large = wrist size over 6.5"

Source: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/17182.htm

Thanks for this - I always thought I was large frame and this confirms it :-)

In that case I'll go for a goal of 150
  • ratlover
    ratlover Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My GW is 160. I'm in my mid 50's and its really hard.
  • mollyhayes1971
    Options
    135. It has taken me 3 1/2 mos to get from 158-140. These last 5 are really stubborn. Actually I'm quite happy at 140 but since weight flucuates a lb or two, I'd like to be under 140 consistently...even when I'm up a lb. Going to start changing up my workouts to see if I can shake these last 5.
  • Black_Widow1976
    Black_Widow1976 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4 and my goal is 160 and I'm a pear shaped girl

eat more fibre...its helped me a lot ( i am pear shaped too)
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    yikes, nearly 5'8" here and my wrist isn't 5.5 inches around...

i am more or less at goal (~125lbs); just focusing on strength training now :)
  • TheAwesomeOwl
    Options
    Mine is 135, but it's not set in stone. If I get to 145 and I'm happy, great. It's something I might re-evaluate down the line.
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 145.

I may adjust as I get closer.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    5'7". Goal; 148
  • its_chantastic
    Options
    original goal was 150 but got to 160 and felt great. also have a strong desire to maintain a butt! i think anywhere in this range (150-160) works for me. 5'6.5"
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    143 (65kg) - but more importantly, I want to drop the spare cm/inches I have put on around my waist in the last 3 years or so.

I have a bunch of vintage clothes I want to be able to fit comfortably again.

Although with a wrist measurement of 5.9 at 5'.7" I am apparently a small frame?
  • EvaD12
    EvaD12 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my wrist is barely 6' !

I'm aiming for happy and toned hopefully that'll be around 140, I'm 150 now so it depends what taking off the next 10 looks like.
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    My goal is 125-130 and I am currently 138. However, if I end up weighing more but looking super toned I'll be okay with that!
  • Jenny_Diver
    Jenny_Diver Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My left wrist says I'm a small frame, and my right wrist says I'm a medium, so I'll probably go with medium! My goal is 155 though - the lowest weight I've ever been for any extended period of time is 152 and I was a size 6, so I guess I'm going for 155 and then I'll see if I want to try to get to that 147 medium frame high weight. This was really informative, thanks!
  • lmcgrad
    lmcgrad Posts: 28
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 2 centimeters :) I am currently 158 lbs but before college when I was conditioning for lax, I got to 138 lbs from in the 140's but then went to college and went to 175 EW and I just had huge thighs and the tummy pooch thing. I am now at 158 and still have the pooch and smaller thighs and stuff but I have been feeling more energetic and hopefully losing weight soon because ive started eating healthy and drinking lots of water! I apparently (according to my mom) looked very good at 138! I doubt i was toned but my goal is 130!