Weight loss and Chest size?

Options

Replies

• GoneKona
    Options
    last year I went from a fully loaded D to a normal C...

cant even say that without :sad:

That's just a dadgum shame...
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking to lose 35lbs to get back to a normal healthy weight for my height. With my weight gain, I went from a bra size C to a full DD. Does anyone have any experience with losing weight and having their chest size decrease? I am really hoping this is the case, as I am only 5'1" and I'm very unproportioned right now. Thank you!

Just under 5'2" here, and I was 228lbs and a 42DD at my biggest. I have lost roughly 33lbs, so I am now around 195lbs and I am a 38C.
  • jillm85
    jillm85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ive lost 4 stone all together from 13 stone (38DD) to 9 stone, (32a) and im actually not filling an a cup and that part of the weight loss has ruined my confidence...
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Lost 90, and went from a 40 DD to a 34 B.

Good luck!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Completely depends on your body. My boobs don't change. I've been a D at 120 and a D at 160. I would love to go down just a little, but I'm not complaining about what I've got, either.
  • mistress_ashena
    Options
    Hello--yes sadly breast tissue is mostly fat, so you can expect to go down a cup size when you lose a significant amount of weight, but think of how much healthier you'll be!!! Your body will thank you :-)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Went from a 46E to a 36C.
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Tip to anyone thinking it's about time you got fitted for a bra: Victoria's Secret is a waste of your time. If you don't fit one of the 15 sizes they make, they will straight up lie to you and try to sell you the closest equivalent, which is, in all likelihood, not going to fit you.

I've lost inches from my underbust, but my bust has stayed pretty constant, so I went from a 42C to a 36/38F.
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    i've lost 145lbs and gone from a 42E to a 32C quite a drastic decrease. i feel really flat chested now

Holy wow, that's amazing!
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    Oh yesI went from 180lbs at a 36c then down to 140 and a 34a.
  • virginiadavis9803
    virginiadavis9803 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes, my chest size fluctuates with weight. When my weight goes up so does chest size, when my weight goes down so does my chest size. At my skinniest I was in a A cup, at my largest right now I'm in a D cup. Mine go with the flow. =)
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Went from 38 C (I think I should have gone one cup up but was in denial over my weight!). I went from around 215 to around 145-150. VS measured me at a 34 A... Told me a B with padding, but even with padding I still don't fill out the full B cup! :laugh:

However!! I will state this: I work out with weights, and thanx to those weights, I have firmed my chest muscles incredibly to the point that I look better now than I did in my teens. If you're concerned about losing your chest size, don't knock chest exercises (no pun intended... OK, a little pun intended!).
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost all weight from my ribcage/underbust, and with 15 lbs (and more inches) lost, I went from a 38D to a 32D, so I've lost very little in terms of cup size (though for a hot second I was a 32 DD?). I weight train, though, and have noticed a distinct difference in back and chest pain (improvement); I recommend lifting.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". Started at 175 lbs wearing a 40 DD. Now at 130 lbs wearing a 36 D.
  • CassandraD82
    CassandraD82 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I lost 15kg and lost a lot of weight off my breasts. However because I lost weight over my whole body I lost just as much from my breasts as from my ribs/underbust thus I ended up with the same cup size but went from a 34" to a 28" band. However when I compare my old bras to my new ones the new ones are soooo much smaller!
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 10kg and went from a C to an A
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! 32 pounds down and I've gone from a 42F to a 36... F. *bangs head against table* I'm 5'0 and getting increasingly disproportionate.
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    I lost 20 lbs and went from a lovely 36 D to a 34C. I have to say I wasn't too happy with this change. I was really enjoying my D's since I had my last baby. Before kids I was a 34 C and went back down after each pregnancy. But when that last bit of weight came off, back to my C they went. I was hoping to keep them a little longer :( Price you pay when you lose weight. No fair! :sad:
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    over three years, i lost about 25 ~ 30lbs. at the start, i think i was a 36D. i'm a 34B now. i am actually much more comfortable at this size; my husband, well, he's a bit disappointed... :P
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    All I can say is I'm at an A right now, I hope I don't decrease that much!!!!