Short Girls UNITE!

Options

Replies

• Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 5'3" and at goal, but this will be a lifelong journey. :smile: Always working to improve just that little bit more. Feel free to add me
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and maintaining below my goal after a 50 pound loss. I'm on a food logging break for a while but feel free to add me. I'm always happy to share tips/tricks that worked or didn't work for me. It's hard for us shorties, we show everrrrrrything.
  • 1MariaChristina
    1MariaChristina Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HEY ladies! I am 4 11 and at 173 right now. I'd like to get down at least 25 by june and another 25 by dec 31. Please feel free to add me I am always looking for people that I can relate to the most to help me along on this journey!!
  • camkal12
    Options
    Count me in! I'm aiming for between 130-140 pounds..and will reassess depending on how I feel then. I have lost just over 5 pounds since January 1st - so that means I have about 35 pounds to go. I think it takes longer to show the loss when you're shorter? I need all the motivation and ideas out there so feel free to add me to your list ;)
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    5'2" here! :drinker: Looking to lose 7 more pounds! Please feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • LethelW8
    Options
    5'2" and looking to get below 140... Trying to get ready for my wedding, but don't want to set the date till I'm smaller.
  • Renise01
    Renise01 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and looking to lose about 35 lbs - My Goal is to be between 120 and 130. I'm 31 and don't remember what I looked like at 130 so I'll reassess when I get there! It is tough when we're short to look like we've lost weight but man put on 5 or 10 lbs and you can totally tell.
  • emioneall
    emioneall Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5'2" here. Feel free to add me
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    5'3 feel free to add if your in it for the long run :)
  • krustyoldhag
    krustyoldhag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hola!
    I'm 4' 9.75"! (Have to add that .75!!! LOL)
    I started out at 180...now down to 161.6.
    My goal is to get down to 105, but 110-115 might be more realistic for me... We'll see! :huh:
    Am I the shortest one here so far??? :embarassed:
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". I currently weigh 136lbs, and my goal weight is 110lbs. Anyone/everyone is free to add me. :)
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    5'1" and 3/4... :laugh: On a journey to lose 77lbs. I tell anyone who quotes the BMI scale at me to bite my *kitten*. Even when I worked out five days a week and was on a super strict diet, my lowest weight was 142 which would still have me at obese. :grumble:

Thankfully, my family doctor doesn't believe in judging anything just by one category. He calls it lazy doctoring. I've had all the bloodwork and tests. I could use some conditioning for my heart but I have Neurocardiogenic Syncope, so it's never going to be top-notch. Other than that, even at 223lbs, I'm considered healthy in his eyes. Crazy I know, but I didn't get this way by eating lard all day long. I've never been a bad eater, I just have a crappy metabolism, always have. -Again, it's part of my disorder- I could literally sit around eating only lettuce and I'd balloon up. :grumble:

But for my own sanity, my poor bad knees (dislocated both playing sports), and my love of fashion I'm working on my health. Since I've NEVER been 100lbs in my adult life, my Doctor and I arrived at about 160lbs being a healthy, maintainable, enjoy-life-able weight goal to stick to.

So, here's to us Shorties! Life's harder on us, but that just makes us better fighters and, hey, it's easier for us to reach the tender spots. :wink: :laugh:
  • LipstickandIron
    LipstickandIron Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am around 5'2". I started at 150 and am at 130, now. My goal is 115. Please, feel free to add! ;)
  • kristamariesim
    Options
    I'm 5 ft even, 150lbs. Looking to lose about 25-30lbs to bring me to 125/120! It's a slowww process so far. :( Add me!!
  • Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HEY ladies! I am 4 11 and at 173 right now. I'd like to get down at least 25 by june and another 25 by dec 31. Please feel free to add me I am always looking for people that I can relate to the most to help me along on this journey!!

We're kinda twins -- same height/weigh/goal :happy:
  • littlebre33
    Options
    I'm 4'10.5 and my goal weight is 120 so 40lbs to go!! Currently doing the 30DS and hoping it gives me motivation to reach my goal weight.. Feel free to add me!!
  • eyemadreamer
    eyemadreamer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5 feet tall here... would love to be around 120 lbs working my way down from 170 lbs. :)
  • julthoms
    julthoms Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and have 90 pounds to get rid of. Please add me, I would love the support!! GW: 125
    :happy:
  • arodz7
    arodz7 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'0 trying hard to reach 120/115. :)

We're not short..we're FUNSIZE! ;p
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so far!

I am 4'11" and about 110 pounds, goal is 95 and started at 154.

Feel free to add me!