70 lbs down in 8 months

Options
I'm over halfway to my goal weight... and I thought I would share my progress. I still don't always see the change in the mirror, but when I look at pictures like these I am reminded of how far I have come. I need to get refocused for the new year.

Height: 5 ft 1 in.
SW: 245
CW: 174
GW: 125

This picture was taken this summer. (Excuse my hair, it was about a month after I shaved my head for St. Baldrick's Foundation)
SANY0205_zps41bf9298-1_zps9e7aac41.jpg

This was taken on 12/22/12. 70 lbs down!
576439_10151143496181315_397653524_n_1_zpsc5cd7465-1_zps5a31db36.jpg

Replies

• 34000volts
    34000volts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bray246
    bray246 Posts: 15
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great! Keep it up :)
  • jandmeg07
    Options
    Way to go!:)
  • nbrmommy2005
    Options
    Great job!!
  • kzilla94
    kzilla94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • tutti777
    Options
    Beautiful! You are indeed an inspiration. Kudos to you!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep at it, you are doing GREAT!!!:smile:
  • mommmy5
    Options
    Wow!!! Great Job!! What have you done to loose all that in just 8 months!!! I just had a baby three months ago and need to loose about that. I was in the 150-160 range before but now am 201. I would love ot know what got you through it and any tips you may have!
    trishell
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an accomplishment!
  • oneheckavagirl
    Options
    You are doing great! I'm very impressed, and of course it SHOWS in your photos.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Your skirt is really cute too!!
  • amham11
    amham11 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow!!! Great Job!! What have you done to loose all that in just 8 months!!! I just had a baby three months ago and need to loose about that. I was in the 150-160 range before but now am 201. I would love ot know what got you through it and any tips you may have!
    trishell

I have just been counting calories and being really faithful about working out 5 or 6 days a week. I also didn't go crazy about completely cutting anything out of my diet. If I want a cookie, I have one; but I don't have two or three cookies and I know that I will have to work out a little more or eat a little less of the rest of my food. The main thing for me is focusing on the fact that this is my new way of life and having plenty of grace with myself. Hope that helps.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so pretty and healthy.Great accomplishment!
  • Halie_Bird
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • amham11
    amham11 Posts: 16
    Options
    Looking great! Your skirt is really cute too!!

Haha. Thanks, got the skirt at Target on the clearance rack... it was the first size 14 I bought. :smile:
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just want to say that you look wonderful. Congrats on what you have already accomplished. That is incredible!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats!
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    OMG you look so amazing, thats about the time frame I want to loose at least 50 lbs by July !!! Your success Storie makes me believe I can do this ! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!