Tattoos

Options

Replies

• SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have seven tattoos... and I've had one removed.

did it hurt??

Yes
  • c_rizzy
    c_rizzy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    41191_455972522418_4901716_n_zps906a8253.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

41060_455972542418_990379_n_zps50bf29a6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

are these showing up for anyone?

first change the IMG to img
    second there is a side bar with and IMG link on photo bucket.. click that link and copy it to here with the thing on both sides
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    41191_455972522418_4901716_n_zps906a8253.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

41060_455972542418_990379_n_zps50bf29a6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

are these showing up for anyone?

first change the IMG to img
    second there is a side bar with and IMG link on photo bucket.. click that link and copy it to here with the thing on both sides

haha thanks!
  • jsimler1
    Options
    41191_455972522418_4901716_n_zps906a8253.jpg

41060_455972542418_990379_n_zps50bf29a6.jpg
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    None yet. I am always thinking about getting one, but nothing yet.

I was hoping the person with the "Hello Kitty Ewok" tattoo would post a picture, I would love to see that!
  • TinaK_64
    Options
    I have 3 so far with at least two more I want. My first one was a Triquetra which some people see as a Celtic symbol and some see as a Wiccan symbol. To me it's a Wiccan symbol and also the symbol on the front of the Book of Shadows from the TV show Charmed. My second one is a Heart-A-Gram which represents that place wher life and death run parralel to one another. My 3rd one is a little crazy. It's a pink elephant with purple polka dots, turquoise tut and lime green point shoes. She is holding a rose in her upturned trunk and has a banner below which reads "No Day But Today" She is a commemorative tattoo that I got on the anniversary of my 5 years cancer free.
  • c_rizzy
    Options

I LOVE YOUR HELLO KITTY TATTOO i'm thinking about getting one myself
  • kristin1219
    Options
    I was glad to see when I read this, I am not the only one who rebelled at 18 and got the dreaded tramp stamp tattoo! haha. although, mine is just a plain, old, simple butterfly,so nothing I am embarassed I got...and I got it with my dad who was also getting his first tattoo at the same time, so there is a cool memory behind it. since then...2 more! a star with the first initial of my siblings and parents inbetween each point, and "dream on" lyrics on my foot. would love another soon!! although my boyfriend isn't impressed with tattoos. Anyone else have a significant other that doesnt love them like you do?
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have two, the first one I got when I was 17 and it was kinda silly, its a group of purple stars on my left shoulder blade. its already pretty faded but I think it looks cooler. Two summers ago I got one on my foot, "When you think happiness..." its written along the left side of my left foot. I love it and it looks adorable in flats since its perfectly placed to see. If I ever get around to getting another one then I think I want the outline of the state of Michigan on my other shoulder blade or I might just wait until I grow up and get married and have kids so I can do one with their names.
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When I finish law school, I am getting Justice with her blindfold, scales and sword, with my full name and degree under it. I didn't start school until I was 40, I will deserve that tat when I finish!
  • jsimler1
    Options

I LOVE YOUR HELLO KITTY TATTOO i'm thinking about getting one myself

thanks! I love it. I really was thinking about getting another Hello Kitty one...just don't know which one!
  • socalbee
    Options
    I have 7 {I have pairs that I count as one}...

My first one, my father "bought" for me on my 20th birthday...it's Thumper {from Bambi} on my right side calf. I've always tapped my foot mindlessly since I was little, so the nickname just stuck

A Celtic knot-band all the way around my left ankle.
    A band of initials & dates representing my husband after he passed away - also around my left ankle.
    My daughter's name surrounded by shamrock ivy and the Greek key design on my right inner wrist.
    My son's name surrounded by shamrock ivy and the Greek key design on my left inner wrist.
    Words from a song on the top of my right foot.
    Then a green nautical star on the left side of my neck with a red nautical star on the right side of my neck...they are the start of the next piece that I plan on getting on the back of my neck.

Gotta save up more $$$$$ :happy:
  • zoeyjane138
    Options
    i stopped counting a 27 i think.... i go by hours now lol... im 30 hours n on my chest peice... and currently working on my full arm sleeves..
  • arenadiva21
    Options
    I have two, hoping to get third soon. First one is on the back of my neck of mirrored horse heads with Revelations 19:11 &14 within it, the second is on the top of my right foot and it is and horseshoe with a four leaf clover and it represents my horse and the place that I first found him at, about 6 yrs ago this March :smile:
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have a celtic rose tattoo on my right shoulder. My family is Scottish and my maiden name is Rose - hence a celtic rose. Link is here - http://th04.deviantart.net/fs8/200H/i/2005/341/a/4/Celtic_Rose_by_BumbleBre.jpg
  • c_rizzy
    Options
    Anyone here have visible tattoos and a good job? i really want tattoos on my arms but i wanna be a cop and they don't allow visible tattoos
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have 3, my wedding ring~ obvious what it symbolizes, a rose on my ankle~ covering up one I got when I was young and dumb and an angle holding a baby on my back~ for the 3 babies my hubby and I have lost. I am pretty sure I am done but open to more if I see fit. My hubby also has 3 tattoos his wedding ring and the matching angle on his shoulder then one more on his forearm.
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    SEE PROFILE PIC!! :) I also have 2 giraffes on my right leg and a cupcake on my left wrist!
  • zoeyjane138
    Options
    Anyone here have visible tattoos and a good job? i really want tattoos on my arms but i wanna be a cop and they don't allow visible tattoos

i can have all my peircings and tats vis at my job... im very lucky
  • sethtrigg
    Options
    i have 8 tattoos, and they all have different meaning to me, i have a symbol of a heart on my forearm, that is for my favorite band of the used. i hae a japanese symbol on the back of my neck that means ronan, which means rogue samurai. i have a question mark on the inside of my upper arm, because i believe that you should question everything. i have a yinyan symbol over my heart, with chinese symbols of pain and longing because i believe that you almost always have a form of it in your heart. i have a tree of life on my side, because i do believe that we are all connected by something. not sure what it is but i still believe. i have a bunch of faces on my side that my cousin drew, got it to support him. i have a mistake on my stomach that was suppose to be a tribal but was screw up so it kinda looks like a little man. ans my last one is my first name tattoo on my forearm, because its written in such a cool way, and it was written on my arm, so i just went to the tattoo shop and had them make it permanate