What I passed up today...

Options

Replies

• vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I passed up the gym because I have strep throat. By tomorrow I wont be contageous!
  • amili045
    Options
    I passed a woman in the hallway at work today and we made eye contact and I knew it was definitely 'on'.

hilarious
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Passed on a sub sandwich last night.. feels great today to have passed on it!

Love the idea of this thread!:drinker:
  • amili045
    Options
    pasta
  • rheakins
    rheakins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ...pancakes and bacon that my husband made for my son's breakfast. I had one scrambled egg and turkey bacon instead and probably stayed "not hungry" for much longer than I would've had I eaten the pancakes.
  • tattoosandheels
    tattoosandheels Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    chili cheese tater tots!

ugh... i love tater tots! lol
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The other two deer burgers that are now sitting in my fridge...man, the one I had for supper was sooooooo good, lol
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Love this!

Today it was chocolate candies in the kitchenette at work. Yesterday: cupcakes in the morning AND brownies after lunch. That kitchenette is a dangerous place, but that is where the water cooler is. But I know every time I muster the strength to say no, it'll just get easier.
  • jju327
    jju327 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    cheese pizza!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I passed up on Chinese food which is my all time favorite. All my co workers went and I stayed at work.
  • jhammons808
    Options
    I passed up papa johns pizza at a office meeting today and was happy about it :)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I didn't really have any food temptations today, thankfully. Just have to stop myself from eating too many crackers.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I passed up going for a snack because reading the first page of this thread made me really hungry. Stopping now.
  • elebel82
    elebel82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I passed up the -rest- of the chocolate eggs I bought, very difficult to do on night shift, for me (I left them on my colleague's desk. I do that a lot, he's started to call me "the easter bunny"... yes I buy lots of bags of easter eggs that I have to get rid of before I go nuts)

I also passed up mcDonalds drive through breakfast this morning on the way home from work. First time in a long time where I've craved that so much after a night shift!
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    cupcakes from crumbs that i passed in the mall. i still want one!
  • DulceDollie
    Options
    This morning I woke up and decided I was going to have one of my favorite foods, which is also a big trigger food for me: cereal. Malt O Meal's Golden Puffs to be exact, ha! But I thought of how good I've done this past week and did my best to ignore the urges to slip back into my old, familiar, sweet habits. Welcome to MFP! :)
  • britkneemeyer
    britkneemeyer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I went to noodles and chose the curry vegetable noodles with tofu instead of the truffle mac and cheese i wanted saving myself about 600 calories. My husband got the truffle mac and i managed to not even take a bite of his.
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    I was given a FREE croissant at the station cafe. And I gave it away. After carrying it all the way to work (an hour's commute) so that I didn't offend the nice lady at the cafe...
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I made cookies today and actually did not eat dough or cookies!!!!!

So proud of myself.
  • Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    Half and half and ugar in the raw in my morning coffee. 2% and sweet thoughts for me!