Whats your favourite excercise/sport?

Options
Hey guys, wanted to see what your favourite excecise is.

For me i love swimming, dancing, Zumba and Volley ball.

I used to teach Pilates, but i wanted to do yoga and Bikrum Yoga( 40degree room)

Whats your favourites?

Any other suggestions that i could try out?

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Hockey.
  • Shann5315
    Shann5315 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hockey.

Yeah Hockey isnt my thing.
    I've tried it before in Primary school and i hated it.
    sorry, if you like it good on you :)
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Weight Training and Refereeing Soccer are my two primary physical activities. Nothing like running around a 120x80yd soccer field for 90 minutes with only one 10 minute break. Great cardio :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    whichever one i just finished.

tonight that would be bench press :)
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    running, swimming and dancing for me.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    rock climbing!
  • Shann5315
    Options
    Weight Training and Refereeing Soccer are my two primary physical activities. Nothing like running around a 120x80yd soccer field for 90 minutes with only one 10 minute break. Great cardio :)

Thats great :) i've watched my little brother play football(Soccer, im english so we call it football) and he looks like he has a blast and it gets his blood circulating and heart pumping
  • Shann5315
    Options

Great how much do you bench press, My boyfriend is a personal trainer so he bench presses and deal lift a crazy amount.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    rock climbing!

I gotta try that sometime but I would probably need to get over my fear of heights first :)
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Zumba all the way!!!! starting to love the weights also.
  • Shann5315
    Options
    rock climbing!

I gotta try that sometime but I would probably need to get over my fear of heights first :)

Yeah same :) i used to be scared of heights last time i climber something. we had this thing at school (adventure day) where we had to do group building skills and climb this telegrapg pole and jump to this trapese thingy, i got not even half way up and my legs seized up and i physicall couldnt move. someone had to come up and get me :/
  • Shann5315
    Options
    Zumba all the way!!!! starting to love the weights also.

I love Zumba too!!! i used to teach that too :)

Its fun too, spanish music and wiggling your hips, its kinda sexy too :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    -At the moment I'm obsessed with kettlebells.

-I love any kind of exercise where I can use my bodyweight, as well.

-Running

-Kickboxing or any other combat type exercises

I really enjoyed bellydancing. If you like zumba you will love belly dancing. It's great for the core. Doesn't burn much but it does tighten the belly, arms and legs. Plus, it's like a little ego boost because it makes you feel sexy!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I love weight training, especially the compound moves like barbell squats, deadlifts, etc.

As for cardio, my favorite is Turbo Kick. I am an instructor, but right now I am not teaching because of work scheduling. I do it at home, though!

My favorite sport, to play or watch, is football.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    kickboxing is so much fun, and it doesn't seem to aggravate my shoulder problems so i guess that's my favorite right now.

I also love trampolines. but not the rinky dink ones, the big tramps

...er,big trampolines rather....
  • Shann5315
    Options
    -At the moment I'm obsessed with kettlebells.

-I love any kind of exercise where I can use my bodyweight, as well.

-Running

-Kickboxing or any other combat type exercises

I really enjoyed bellydancing. If you like zumba you will love belly dancing. It's great for the core. Doesn't burn much but it does tighten the belly, arms and legs. Plus, it's like a little ego boost because it makes you feel sexy!

Thats sounds like a good idea, i really want to try pole dancing classes, thats supposed to get your core working and it really helps with coordination no that i need much more of that, from my dancing :) I've tried Kickboxing and boxing and they werent really for me, but everyones different :)
  • Shann5315
    Options
    kickboxing is so much fun, and it doesn't seem to aggravate my shoulder problems so i guess that's my favorite right now.

I also love trampolines. but not the rinky dink ones, the big tramps

...er,big trampolines rather....

I love trampolining too, the only thing i can do is a front flip though and a staddle jump. :/ not too good at the tricks i was always a spotter in the acrobatics routnes we did at my old dance school :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Great how much do you bench press, My boyfriend is a personal trainer so he bench presses and deal lift a crazy amount.

a gentleman never tells :wink:
  • xdoublerainbow
    xdoublerainbow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    - Running
    - Cycling
    - Leg lifts
    - Netball

:)
  • Shann5315
    Options
    I never really understood the rules of netball. and as for a gentleman never tell, my boyfriend always uses that term gentlemen and he told me how much he lifts i think its like 400kg :/