lite n easy

Options
Hello everyone.... just wondering if anyone has tried lite n easy. Im struggling and need structure... any advice appreciated. Well nice advise thanks

Replies

• KelleyRob
    KelleyRob Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What is lite and easy? :flowerforyou:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Well I think it would "work" in the sense that you would probably lose weight, given that this company will be in control of your daily caloric intake (and assuming you don't cheat).

But the problem is that you can't have them delivering food to you forever (can you?). You can peek at their menus for ideas - they seem to be available on the website. But in the end, I recommend you do it on your own. I know you can do it!

As for structure, what if you plan ahead your whole next week of food right now, and then stick to it as close as possible?
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Years ago I did L&E & lost 22kgs & kept it off for 2 years. Life got in the way & 2 kids later I gained the weight back..

I'm currently doing it again (2nd week) but only 5 days a week the other 2 days I do my own stuff & track it. I find for me it's an easy option because I don't always have time to make something healthy or duck to the shops to grab stuff so for me it's great. 1st week I lost 2.4kgs but that was after the Christmas binge so the loss was to be expected.

Good luck with making your decision :smile:
  • spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My husband and I considered doing Lite n Easy but opted out at the last minute. We are both big fans of fresh food and homecooked meals. The idea of microwaving/reheating every single dinner put us both off.
    If you don't mind that aspect of it though, why not give it a go?
  • Xanthyjools
    Xanthyjools Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone ... i have just been diagnosed with scoliosis and arthritis of the back and im not even 40 :-(...... exercise hurts but i do it anyway.... and no i know i just need to loose some weight... Maybe this forum is the place to be hey. :-)