30 day shred rotation

Options
hey ,

to the people who do the video one say and something else the next day , what other work out do you do ?

Replies

• toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I work out at home and do 30 Day Shred and one other every morning, I try to work out for approximately one hour.

YouTube has a wealth of workouts including Jillian Micheals.

My all time favourite is Hasfit. right now I'm doing the Hasfit to lose belly fat workouts, there are 3 of them, check out Hasfit.com for a wealth of other workouts.

Re YouTube I love Denise Austin, Exercise TV Dorm Workout, anything TaoBo, Fitness Blender is good though a little boring visually.
  • tgdillon
    Options
    so speaking of 30 day shred. I did day one yesterday and just wanted some assurance that I'm not a loser because I couldn't keep up. I tried to keep moving but couldn't do all the jumping jacks and lunges. My knees are for crap which is one of the reasons I really want to lose the weight so my knees don't hurt when I walk up the stairs. Please tell me this gets better.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    youtube cassey ho -blogilates, shes awesome and her workouts will kick your booty - i just mix a fe and make a routine out of them, depends on what i feel like focusing that day.
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Keep at it- you will build endurance- Dont give up!!

i do 30 ds & some extra cardio- JUST DANCE 4 -

Let's get shredded!

we have a group- please feel free to join us- we just keepp each other motivated - talking about where we are etc...
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    so speaking of 30 day shred. I did day one yesterday and just wanted some assurance that I'm not a loser because I couldn't keep up. I tried to keep moving but couldn't do all the jumping jacks and lunges. My knees are for crap which is one of the reasons I really want to lose the weight so my knees don't hurt when I walk up the stairs. Please tell me this gets better.

IT GETS BETTER, you will see, if not sooner then on day 4 or 5 :)

just dont give up, you can do it!!!

( the first day i thought either i was gonna die or my lungs will jump outta my chest )
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options

It definitely gets better! I want to say about day 4 or 5 you should notice. When I did it the first time (Oct 2010) I thought I was going to die and wanted to cry the next day from all the soreness. I also have a bad knee I had to take it slower on some of the moves. Keep at it. YOU CAN DO IT!

I am now doing it again and it is so much easier. I think it will always be my favorite workout video. It is the video that started me working out daily. I do zumba 3 days a week and 30DS Mon-Fri