Said goodbye to 55 pounds in 9 months

Options

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Been following you around, as you know, and you have done a FABULOUS job!!! you look awesome!!! xo
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you and your hard work. It sure is a long hard road and I am finally in the right state of mind to tackle my weight loss the same way. I am having a blast doing Zumba 4 days a week, plus I bowl on a league once a week. MFP has really helped so far with the real time calorie totals! Again, great job! I hope to be having similar success this year!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    You look FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!
  • DonC2013
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success. I try to look at at least one of these a day for inspiration. You are today's "winner". Your husband looks like he dropped a few too...good for him.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. True dedication.
  • Jadehollybee
    Jadehollybee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats you have done amazing!
  • FitChicFab2013
    Options
    Great job! If that were me I'd be telling my son to move over and I'd get the best spot in the photo ;-)
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wowzer, you look great. Thanks for sharing
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    complete transformation! amazing job!!!
  • tmzana
    tmzana Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look amazing!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    u look AMAZING! well done!!! :):drinker:
  • runner4546
    runner4546 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - way to go!! And good for you recognizing you needed to work out early I know that's a huge change but a big key to success!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • ebrown30
    ebrown30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Congratulations!

And It looks like your husband is benefiting from your healthy choices as well. Way to start something that is keeping your whole family healthy.
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fabulous! My 9 month anniversary was yesterday and what a difference between now and last April, right? Clothes shopping is exciting again! Again, you look wonderful!

Thank you! Yes, it has been a lot of fun clothes shopping! Congrats to you!!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Awesome!!! Looking great!
  • Inspired2run
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success. I try to look at at least one of these a day for inspiration. You are today's "winner". Your husband looks like he dropped a few too...good for him.

Thank you :smile: Yes, my husband has lost 20 pounds and recently said he's going to start running again. For whatever reason, we both stopped making time to exercise when we got married. At least we're back on the right track now!
  • Inspired2run
    Options
    Great job! If that were me I'd be telling my son to move over and I'd get the best spot in the photo ;-)

Haha! That's too funny :happy: Maybe the next picture I'll do that!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job thus far! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!