what is the most daring thing you have ever done???

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Ran from the state patrol on a super bike going 185 mph and left em in the dust...I miss motorcycles. = (
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I ate the worm.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Threesome.

Lucky! :laugh:
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    I ate the worm.
    Do you have Mexican superpowers now?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    In the interest of keeping this light, harmless and fun: Streaked the women's college dorms after doing a full circle around the campus when I was in military school. Fortunately, the girls were cool enough to say they couldn't ID me because "he wasn't wearing clothes".
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Most of the stuff I'd LIKE to say in here would get me banned from the forums... :bigsmile:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Recieved a BJ from my gf when I was 19 and she was 16 in tha back seat of her dads Lincoln........

While her dad was driving and mom was in the passenger seat on the way to the hills of Ky.....
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you mean by daring....I have:

1. Taken a major bong hit right before walking outside to talk to the police
    2. Driven around Lake Tahoe while tripping on 5 hits of acid....engaging warp speed at 15MPH
    3. Had sex in my jeep, no top on at the 7-11
    4. Walked the apartment complex naked after waking up in someone else's apartment with no clothes ANYWHERE for ANYONE.
    5. Had an orgy in the neighbor's hot tub, waking her and her up....and yes, she joined in...Love Thy Neighbor, they say.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Ran from the state patrol on a super bike going 185 mph and left em in the dust...I miss motorcycles. = (

I did the same thing when I was 15 on my Dad's bike. when I got home ( I rode home down the alley and came in through the back garage) my Dad said Billy, 2 of your friends are here to see you..... lol...........oh f___ lol........... A presonal favorite of his to this day.......
  • orchid8384
    Options
    It's not x-rated related but I went backpacking through Europe for over a month, alone, when I was 22.

Wow, that is daring. I'd be soo scare! But you know what? At the end of your life, you'll be able to look back and realize you did what you wanted to do and didn't let fear keep you away. You won't regret that because it's one accomplishment you'll be proud you did. Great job!
  • twill68
    twill68 Posts: 84
    Options
    get on this website with all the hatersssss

no haters here....
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Body surfed on the North Shore of Oahu in late January. Waves were over twice my height.

That's the only thing I can come up with that won't get me banned.
  • kiesha23
    Options
    Went skydiving in a Wonder Woman costume

Sex on a pool table during a concert at a bar
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    wore white after labor day
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Rock climbed with no plan and off the trail.
    Fell about 25', broke my arm in two.
    Had to be rescued with a whole rescue team.

Since then, I have put more thought into things.

OR

While SCUBA diving, I was about 90 feet down and nearly ran out of air.

OR

Rode in my friend's old muscle car while he drove from the Hampton's to Queens in 25 minutes.
  • kiesha23
    Options
    wore white after labor day

Your grandmother would be so disappointed.
  • Cincybuckfan
    Options
    Sky diving and sex in a pool at a pool party while the party was still going on.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Gave a BJ in an elevator.
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    made posts on the MFP message board :drinker: