you look beautiful.. great job
  • Nicolle71
    Nicolle71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep it up
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your husband must be really proud of you. And you should be proud of yourself.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Vienn
    Vienn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow, your such an inspiration, 55 pounds...WOW, good job :)
  • mhabing
    mhabing Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! Keep up the good work! Such an inspiration!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Really great work!!!!! Awesome!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kbmomma42
    kbmomma42 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I hope I have the resilience to keep going - after a bad food day, or after a bad workout...all is not lost - there is tomorrow!! :)

Super job!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Your story is incredible! I have been searching for the motivation to get up in the mornings to work out, beacuse I work an hour away from home, and with fighting traffic, sometimes it's 7:30 before I even walk into my door.

Any advice on how to make myself get up in the morning, from one night owl to another?

18895238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • akita4503
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look great!! You're are doing super amazing. I'm inspired
  • Amazing... thanks so much for sharing! you are an inspiration to all us hard working moms out there! Way to Go!!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job and what a role model for your son! I am so happy for you!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal ........ congrats on the changed lifestyle ...... it certainly works :drinker:
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!
    Your story is incredible! I have been searching for the motivation to get up in the mornings to work out, beacuse I work an hour away from home, and with fighting traffic, sometimes it's 7:30 before I even walk into my door.

Any advice on how to make myself get up in the morning, from one night owl to another?

18895238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I have a long commute to work as well. It takes me about an hour to get home - I hate traffic!!

The only advice I have as far as how to get up in the morning is to set a date. Tell yourself you're going to start Monday, January 21. Try to get to bed earlier (30 minutes earlier each night till you can get at least 8 hours of sleep each night). On Sunday, set your alarm an hour earlier and just do it! Don't hit snooze. Just get up and go for it. Whether it's the Couch 2 5K program or a workout DVD, start doing something 4-5 days each week. Tell yourself you will continue to do this for three weeks (gotta create that habit), then after that, you will love it and feel guilty if you don't get up to do it. If you don't have MFPs that workout regularly, add some. Seeing others log their calorie burn made me want to keep up with it, too. Good Luck!!!
  • Magoominuseighty
    Magoominuseighty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! Such an inspiration!
  • Angel_Muss
    Angel_Muss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You look amazing!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look hot!! congrats
  • amaryaxxx
    amaryaxxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    well done u, great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!