Looking for some added motivation

Options
Hello all... My name is Nicole and I've been on MFP for a while but, all of my MFP friends dropped off or stopped fighting the good fight. :yawn:
I log every day (well i try weekends are Soooo tough) but, i would love to add some motivated pals to help give each other motivation. I moved to a new state a few months ago and have some great friends I work out with at lunch but, not much support outside of that. I'm always down to give comments and motivation back so if you're down please hit me up :flowerforyou:
Nic

Replies

• rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I usually post daily. Good Luck!!
  • weizzie1969
    weizzie1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Nicole , My name is Lise .... Ive been on MFP for about 3 weeks ( actively ) I have no friends on MFP either .. I basically get my motivation from the mirror and scale. Im down 7lbs :o) very happy about that.

I find that having an app on my phone really keeps me grounded. Little bit about me , I'm 43 from Ontario , Canada , i have two teenage children , I work as a nurse and I'm getting married next year so want to look fab in a wedding dress :smile:
  • oddberry
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am VERY motivated to get moving and I am on here religiously. I'm crazy determined and will be here with a soft shoulder to help. All I ask is you do the same. Oh, and as long as you can handle honesty when you need it (we all need it sometimes) then we'll be best pals!!
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole, my name is Katie. I am actually pretty new to MFP but love it so far. I log in everyday and intend to do so. I REALLY need to stick to something this time. I will be glad to offer motivation and support when I can. :)
  • davidreading2013
    Options
    Hi,

I have used this before and stopped when I thought I could do better on my own....
    BAD move....
    I back on here now and losing weight again...
    Keep going this is the best way and there are loads of people on here for support, who needs local friends!
  • mzshah
    mzshah Posts: 2
    Options
    Today is day one of my journey looking to lose 40 pounds and hoping to do so by July 4th - I know if I stick with it - there will be no reason it won't happen.

Just have to dedicate myself.

Tonight I will prepare my meals for the remainder of the week and freeze them so I'll have no reason to stray.

It will be difficult at times, but the end result will be worth it!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey :) feel free to add me to your mfp friend list !! I log in everyday, track everything and write some blogs on my page as well ! I am always looking for support friends as well !! - Laura :)